"Rival"

It was just another normal day in college as usual. Students were sitting in homeroom waiting for class to begin. Students were showing off and trying to impress friends while others like Boyfriend and Girlfriend were talking.

"So, how did you do on the sheet that Mr. Johnson gave us last night?" Girlfriend questioned.

"Not good probably, I tried the hardest I could," Boyfriend shrugged.

"That's all that matters," Girlfriend smiled.

As Boyfriend was about to say another word, the stupid anthropomorphic cat got in the way.

"Hey there baby," Kapi winked.

"Hey, we were talking!" Boyfriend growled.

Kapi turned to him with an annoyed expression on his face.

"I really don't care what you were doing, she would rather talk to a handsome jock like me than a blue idiot like you," Kapi said looking at her.

Girlfriend blushed and giggled, playing with her hair.

Boyfriend growled and got up in Kapi's face.

"Go back to your damn seat before I make you myself," Boyfriend snarled.

"You ain't gonna do crap boy, go back to bops again, by the way she's fine with it, she's not your girlfriend or anything," Kapi told him.

Boyfriend felt offended by the bop part but before he did anything, Mr. Roberts broke them apart.

"Ok boys, that's enough, Kapi go back to your seat," Mr. Roberts explained.

Kapi hissed and walked back to his seat, staring down Boyfriend.

Boyfriend sat down and scoffed, glancing at Girlfriend who had a confused expression on her face.

"Why did you do that?" Girlfriend asked.

"Because he's so damn annoying!" Boyfriend growled.

"He wasn't bothering me Boyfriend," Girlfriend told him.

"I hate that stupid cat, he thinks he's better than me," Boyfriend replied.

"I'm sorry that he makes you feel like that, I'll talk to him. But please don't cause a commotion everytime he talks to me," Girlfriend pleaded.

"Alright I won't," Boyfriend reassured her.

Girlfriend hugged him and sat back down.

Boyfriend could see Kapi glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

Shortly after that, the bell rung and class begun.

After class had ended, Boyfriend was going to walk with Girlfriend but saw that Kapi already had her laughing.

He snarled and walked after her, by her side.

"Girlfriend, I was wondering," Boyfriend started to say.

"Hey man, we're talking," Kapi said.

"Ok, I was just asking her a question," Boyfriend spoke.

"I really don't care," Kapi growled.

"Ok both of you stop, Boyfriend, me and Kapi are talking. We have next class together. I'll talk to you in study hall ok?" Girlfriend smiled.

Boyfriend looked at her and nodded, as they both went to their next class laughing.

Boyfriend went to his class disappointed. He could barely think right in engineering class. Once that was over, he was in study hall where Girlfriend came in with Kapi. She sat beside Boyfriend and Kapi sat beside her.

"Hey, that isn't your seat!" Boyfriend growled.

"It is now bluey," Kapi scoffed.

"Boyfriend, just calm down," Girlfriend said.

"You know what Kapi, I'm sick of you trying to ruin me and Girlfriend's friendship, I know what you're doing!" Boyfriend growled.

"You are delusional," Kapi rolled his eyes.

"I'm not retarded," Boyfriend snarled.

"Didn't know that," Kapi snickered.

"I don't care what you think you're doing. I find Girlfriend as a really close friend of mine. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't still be coming to this college. She's the only thing that keeps me here. And I don't care how much you try to take her away from me, cause it's never happening," Boyfriend said putting his hand on hers.

Girlfriend felt her face warm up and looked at Boyfriend.

"You're pathetic," Kapi said.

"Same about you pal, and if you try to put a finger on me or you EVER touch her, I will mess you up so badly," Boyfriend snarled.

Finally Kapi just gave up with the argument and went back to chill with the bros.

Boyfriend turned to Girlfriend as she pulled him into a tight hug.

"You're not mad?" Boyfriend asked confused, also blushing.

"A little, but the fact that you said that you wouldn't let anyone break out friendship or touch me helps me forgive you," Girlfriend smiled.

"I love having you as a friend, I don't know what I would do without you," Boyfriend said.

"Me either, Bf. Hey I was wondering, what were you going to ask me earlier?" Girlfriend asked.

"I wanted to ask you if you would have liked to..." Boyfriend began.

"Alright students, class is in session now," Mr. Johnson said.

No one ever touches Girlfriend because they're just "friends"
Make sure to leave your feedback down below.