"The Project"

In music class, the students were all sitting at their desk. Ms. Shapiro stood at the podium once the bell had rung.

"Good morning students," she smiled.

"Morning Ms. Shapiro," all the students replied.

"So, today we will be starting our first project in this course, lucky for all of you, this assignment is an assignment where you will be working with another student," Ms. Shapiro smiled.

Boyfriend glanced at Girlfriend who had a wide grin on her face.

"The assignment will be making a piece of music on the app labeled on this sheet," she said handing each student a paper. "You will make a note sheet and see if it makes a proper rhythm, as long as you follow the steps, you'll get a good grade," Ms. Shapiro said.

Once class was finished, Boyfriend and Girlfriend left college together.

"So me and you on this assignment?" She smiled.

"For sure, we can do it at my apartment," Boyfriend suggested.

"You want me to go over to your place?" Girlfriend asked a little shy.

"Yeah, something wrong with that?" Boyfriend asked.

"No, it's fine, just didn't know you would want me to come over," Girlfriend smiled.

Boyfriend held out his hand as Girlfriend glanced at him.

"Don't you want to take it?" Boyfriend asked.

Girlfriend felt her cheeks get red and gently took his hand.

Boyfriend lead her away from the college and to his apartment. Boyfriend unlocked the door and held it for her. Girlfriend flushed and looked at him, pushing him against the door and hugged him.

Boyfriend blushed and put his hand on her back. She then looked around and analyzed his apartment. She walked into his room and smiled as she saw it. There was a nice TV in there, a PC, vinyl records, and a nice bed in between. Girlfriend walked over and layed down on the bed, feeling so comfortable for some reason.

She opened her eyes and saw Boyfriend looking down at her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to lay down a little," Girlfriend scratched her head.

Boyfriend grinned and layed down on his pillow.

Girlfriend looked at him and smiled, climbing up to him and layed beside him.

Boyfriend then pulled his computer out and turned it on, signing into it. Girlfriend put her hand on his shoulder as both of them blushed.

He signed into the site and they both got to work. Boyfriend did the sheet while Girlfriend would be the critic.

Boyfriend tried to think of the best song to write. He wrote each note out and hummed along the way to make sure it worked properly. When it came to music, Boyfriend was very talented.

Once he finally finished after hours later, he and Girlfriend got the sheet out and he played it.

(Don't have a video)

Girlfriend thought the music was amazing. She had bopped her head to the whole thing. After it was over with, Girlfried tackled Boyfriend.

"That was amazing Boyfriend," she said, hugging him.

Boyfriend's face was tomato red. He could barely make the words she was saying. Girlfriend snuggled up his body. Boyfriend was flushed. Girlfriend noticed him and immediately moved away.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just..." Girlfriend said blushing.

"It's fine really," Boyfriend said, still red in the face.

After their project was complete, the friends took the time to hang out. Girlfriend was very interested in Boyfriend's life. They played video games; Girlfriend had brought her Hating Simulator game so they played that. They made dinner together; Girlfriend stayed with him the whole time and learned to make some new stuff. They did dishes together; Girlfriend washed the dishes and Boyfriend dried them.

They got tired after awhile and layed on the couch together. They watched some old comedies. Girlfriend had never had so much fun with someone in her life. As weird as it might sound, as much as Kapi is known to be very cute, she found Boyfriend more attractive than Kapi.

They both fell deeper for each other after spending more time together. Girlfriend could barely stay up any longer and fell asleep in Boyfriend's lap. Boyfriend picked her up and took her into his room, placing her on the bed and tucked her in. Boyfriend took the couch for the night and passed out within minutes.

Aww that's so cute!
Make sure to leave your feedback down below.