"Old Times"

One early afternoon at Funky College, BF and GF were running laps at the track for their warmup in physical education.

"Damn, Mr. Joe has got to cut these exercises a tad. I'm in shape for my age. And I'm practically worn the hell out," BF pants.

"You're telling me. I'm a girl without all your muscles and stuff. You'd think I'd be worse," she said, gasping for breath.

"What does that have to do with anything? Women can be just as fit," BF explained.

"I mean I'm just out of shape," GF spoke.

BF and GF walk over to a set of bleachers that fans who come to watch Football Games sit. She pulls herself up into his lap.

"You're fine in Gym. Hell, you pretty much have the same stamina as me. You're a beast in there. Especially at basketball," he teased.

"I was always the best on my basketball team back in junior year back in high school," GF giggles.

"I can imagine how great you were," BF blushed.

"Hehe... you always know what to say to get a girl going," she winked.

"That's my specialty," BF sizzled.

GF giggles and nuzzles him warmly. He pulls her close for a kiss. But that's when he hears a familiar voice: "Boyfriend?"

BF looks back, and to his shock, he sees his old friend, Pico. He had grown a lot since they last saw each other.

"Pico..." BF stammered.

"Been... a long time-" Pico said softly.

The two just looked at each other blankly. GF was confused about BF's expression. She had never seen him like this. She didn't know if she should say anything, but she didn't like what was going on.

"BF, are you ok?" GF asked, breaking the silence.

BF broke out of his little trance and turned to GF. Pico looked at her, then back at BF.

"I see you've moved on," he said quietly.

"Why wouldn't I?" BF asked, snapping a little.

"I figured already did did back in high school," Pico spoke.

"Still on about this shit? I never cheated on you!" BF growled.

"Bullshit you didn't!" Pico yelled back.

"Give me some proof then!" BF scowled.

Pico just slams his foot down and growls aggressively. He is beyond boiling pissed at this point.

"God I just want to kill you!" Pico yelled.

GF steps in front of BF, more furious than she had ever been in her life. More than BF had ever seen her. She has the look of death in her eyes.

"No one messes with my boyfriend!!" She yelled.

Pico, never being one to back out, was actually touched by her. When it came to girls, Pico would never run at all. But she struck him to just get his ass going. But Pico, being the cocky little ass he was, protested against her.