"Exams"

One early morning at Funky College, GF and BF sat out in the plaza kissing. She pushed her boyfriend against the table as she covered his mouth with kisses.

"So babe. You ready for the exam today?" He muffled, shortly pulling away afterwards.

"I would do a lot better if I had my baby there with me." GF said, once again planting a kiss on his mouth.

"You don't need me there for you to do a great job." BF said, pulling away again.

"You always make me feel better, of course I would feel so much better. You always know how to brighten your girlfriend up." GF giggles, pulling him into a warm smooch.

As they kissed a little longer, the bell eventually went off. They both went inside to their lockers and grabbed their stuff, walking to first block hand in hand. As they reached the Physics class, they stood outside holding each other warmly.

"I love you so much BF." GF whispered as she nuzzled him.

"Trust me babe. I know that very well. Now you go pass that exam and I'll be waiting for you in hall change." BF smiled.

GF beamed and kissed her boyfriend before walking into the classroom.

As she took a seat, she saw Carol walk in and sit beside her.

"Ready for the big test girl?" Carol asked.

"Kinda nervous. This is just a preview of our final exams." GF shook a bit.

"You're not going to fail GF. You're one of the smartest girls I know. Trust me, you got this." Carol smiled.

"You really do know how to make me feel better you know that?" GF asked with a large smile on her face.

"That's what I'm here for girl!" Carol beamed.

As they talked a bit, Kapi had walked over and got in front of GF.

"Do you know what it means to leave someone alone?" GF growled.

"You don't gotta play so hard to get baby. I know you want me, and I'm all here for it." Kapi sizzled.

"Will you screw off and leave my best friend alone?" Carol hissed.

"I'm not gonna listen to you, short stuff." Kapi rolled his eyes.

GF then slammed her shoe into his nutsack, causing him to scream in major pain.

"Now go back to your desk or else you're gonna see more from where that came from!" GF growled.

Kapi, holding his nuts, walked over to his desk in pain. Carol and GF started giggling and had a fun time laughing about it.

Just then, the bell went off and Professor Kurt walked in.

"Alright students. I hope you studied really hard. Finals are just two weeks from now, so I figured I would be a nice teacher and provide you with a little warm-up. You know the drill. Keep your eyes on the paper, answer every question, and take your damn time! You may begin." The professor said.

GF took her pen out and started her exams. She couldn't get the thought of BF out of her head and it started to make her not be able to think straight. She just shook her head and took her exam, just continuously reminding herself how much love she could give her boyfriend when she was done.

GF was a pretty smart girl, and taking tests were definitely in her books. She was one to always score good grades. But lately, she just felt like she wasn't getting great education. And not really much of a complaint to her since she would rather be her boyfriend than study for dumb crap like this.

When she finished her exam, she turned it in and sat patiently in her seat. GF took out her headphones and listened to music while she waited, pulling the strings on her sweatshirt for fun.

"That looks like a new sweatshirt. Where did you get that from?" Carol asked.

"Oh! BF bought it for me. It was for our six month anniversary! What do you think?" GF asked.

"Girl, it looks so cute on you! You got such a great man you know that?" Carol asked.

"Hey, Whitty is a great guy too. I'm glad he finally got the courage to ask you out!" GF beamed.

"Oh my god. Me too GF! He is such an amazing guy. We're both very lucky girls huh?" Carol smiled.

"We sure are! We should all go on a double date sometime!" GF exclaimed.

"I would love that!" Carol squealed.

They both started laughing and talking about their boyfriends and other things on media. After their first class ended, GF ran out of her room and quickly met up with her boyfriend.

"Hey babe! How did the exams go?" BF asked.

"They went great! I'm just glad I got through them. And now, I get to be with you." GF smiled.

"You sure do babe. Come on, let's go to second block. We can go out for lunch if you would like." BF offered.

GF smiled and tackled her boyfriend against a locker, kissing him very passionately before pulling away.

"I would love that." GF giggled, nuzzling him warmly.

Make sure to leave a like and comment down below on your favorite part!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!