"Studying"

It was the final course of the day and students were wrapping up with music class. Since the lesson was over, students mostly just talked. Girlfriend and Boyfriend were conversating.

"So, first semester is almost over I guess," Girlfriend shrugged.

"Yeah, that's gonna be alot of studying," Boyfriend rolled his eyes.

"I know, whenever it comes to studying, my parents go too hard on me," Girlfriend shivered.

"Wait, you still live with your parents?" Boyfriend asked.

"Since I'm their 'baby girl', they don't ever let me do work by myself," Girlfriend rolled her eyes.

"Oh," Boyfriend responded, looking at his books.

After the bell rung, students were heading out the building. Boyfriend was at Girlfriend's side.

"Hey, I was thinking, since we have to study for our semester test, that you would like to come over and study together," Boyfriend shrugged.

"Oh, sure," she smiled.

Anytime Girlfriend got the chance to hang out with Boyfriend, she would go for it. They held hands and walked to his apartment. Boyfriend, being the gentleman he is, carried all the books in one arm. Only when he had to unlock the apartment door, she took the books. After he unlocked it, they walked inside.

Boyfriend opened the door into his office and walked in. Girlfriend came in from behind and smiled when she saw the beautiful room. Vinyl records and speakers, a desktop computer for work on the main desk. Boyfriend put the books down and he pulled a seat out for Girlfriend.

"Why are you doing so much for me?" Girlfriend asked.

"What do you mean?" Boyfriend questioned.

"Getting chairs for me, cleaning stuff off, I can do things myself you know," she chuckled.

"Hey I want you to feel comfortable here," Boyfriend smiled.

"I am already comfortable," she giggled.

They sat down and opened their books. Boyfriend would do his engineering and music class. Girlfriend did Social Class and study hall.

They would ask each other questions through out their time working. It seemed to go much faster with the two being together. Boyfriend had some food cooking for when they were done.

They would exchange notes to each other so they would remember in on their test.

"Huh, never knew that Six Degrees was the first social media site," Girlfriend shrugged.

"How's that class working out for you?" Boyfriend asked.

"It's alright, except for when Kapi flirts with me the entire class," Girlfriend rolled her eyes.

"God he's a parasite," Boyfriend groaned.

"I know, I bet if you were there he would leave me alone," Girlfriend said, putting her hand beside his.

Boyfriend's cheeks immediately turned red.

"What do you mean by that?" Boyfriend asked, flipping to the next page in his textbook.

"I mean Kapi is afraid of you and he knows that you don't like him around me," Girlfriend smiled.

Boyfriend realized what she meant and went back to his studying. Girlfriend chuckled when she saw the redness on his face and went back to writing her social activity sheet.

"What's a good way of social life?" Girlfriend asked.

"An example would be like now, us sitting here working and talking," Boyfriend said.

Girlfriend saw his point and wrote it down.

Once Boyfriend finished with his studying, he sat and helped Girlfriend with hers. She smiled and couldn't help herself but blush the whole time.

"All done," he said.

Girlfriend ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"All thanks to you," she blushed.

Boyfriend just nodded and hugged her back.

"Phew, after all that work, I'm getting pretty hungry now," Girlfriend said.

"I have a roast in the pot, should be done by now," Boyfriend smiled.

"Oh boy, let's go!" She said licking her lips.

"Allow me to escort you," Boyfriend chuckled, picking her up in his arms.

"Boyfriend!" She giggled, her face was flushed.

Boyfriend walked into the kitchen with her in his arms and got quite a meal for the night. After they were done, Girlfriend hugged him goodbye and headed home. Boyfriend smiled and walked back into his apartment and into the kitchen.

"Huh, I forgot about the pot roast," he said, turning off the oven.

I don't think anyone caught that joke.

Make sure to leave your feedback down below!