Ace V

Chiron explained the prophecy and that the Cullens and Hales had come to warn us. Because, clearly a war was coming and it was my job to train with the less-experienced campers.

"break into groups of two and start sparring" I said "First you grab the hilt of your sword and slash, wounding your enemies then trust it upward puncturing theirorgans" "try not to puncture each other's organs cause we need y'all in battle."

"Any questions, I asked" and out of the corner of my eye I saw viola raise her hand.

"You're not in this class" I said pointing out the obvious.

"yea, fortunately or me" she relied rolling her eyes "cause you are doing it wrong".

"well, would you like to demonstrate", I said "your way versus my way, we'll see who wins." I said winking to my class.

"Prepare to lose" she said cockily.

She asked Annabeth for her sword and Annabeth gave it to her, with an amused look on her face.

"YOU GOT THIS ACE!!!!" screamed Annabeth, Luke buried his head, looking embarrassed.

"you sure you wanna do this" she asked.

"If my sword goes through you're heart, would you die" I asked.

"I guess we're about to find out" she laughed

We got into position, offence is the best defence so I attacked first, she was fast and blocked me . Our blades clashed dangerously, both out for blood, she blocked more than she attacked, almost as if she was scared she'd hurt me if she did.I faked an upward slash and just as she moved to block she understood what I was doing, I slammed the flat of my blade behind her knees, knocking her to the ground. I had the tip of my blade pointed at her throat as she lay on the dusty arena floor.

"Give in?" I asked as the crowd behind me cheered.

"Fine" She said clearly pissed at me.

I offered her my hand she excepted and I pulled her up, she stumbled forwards into my chest, she looked up at me her amber eyes staring into mine, staring into my soul, she felt familiar, like I've known her forever. I almost wanted to kiss her.

No I need to think about Kara, No.

"And... Kiss" said Xander from the background.

"Shut up Xander" I growled, Pulling away from Viola

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot about the lovely Miss. Kara." Xander said almost reminding me.Then Xander left with his boyfriend.

We heard someone clear their throat from behind us, It was Carlisle. As I walked away I heard the big guy Emmet I think his name was, say "Get it Vi" I almost laughed when he wolf whistled.

When I got home Kara was there.

"Hey babe" I said,

"Don't you hey babe me", she said in an angry tone "you asshole"

"wha-" I said then she threw a plate at me, I dodged it but it still hurt.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong," she said looking appalled "I saw you, with her".She said the word her like it was a dangerous thing.

"Hon I can expla-" she cut me off and fell on her knees to the floor, sobbing.

"Get out" she screamed.

"But this is my cabin" I said.

"Go ask your girlfriend if you can stay with her" She said in between sobs.I walked over to her tapped her on the shoulder and said "Can I stay with you."She got to her feet and threw her arms around me.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for". I said

~Viva les fandoms