Ace VI

I sat down on my bed and let out a sigh.

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise" asked Xander.

He sat down next to me on my bunk and said something I never thought he would say

"Are you ok" he said it without any sarcasm without mocking he was being completely sincere. " You can talk to me you know,"

"Thanks bro", I sighed " Me and Kara had a fight the other day, it was totally my fault but it was about Viola, you know the Vampire girl".

"Yea, I know the one."

"Well she saw the moment at the fight and thought something was happening between us, and the truth is, I think something did happen between us."

"Oh wow" said Xander, sitting there totally shocked " and I thought me and Jake had drama, just because he forgot to through out the milk carton ." " Do you still love Kara" he asked.

"Yes, I will always love Kara"

"Are you still In love with her"He said cautiously.

"No, no I'm not" I said, realization spreading across my face "I think I'm in love with Viola"

"Holy shit, you need to tell her" "I'm like the new and improved Eros".

"Yea, you are," " we should talk more often, anyway I got to go tell Viola I love her".

On my way to find Viola Luke ran up to me and told me to go to the Big house and that Alice had had a vision.

I went up to the Big house and saw all the Cullen's, half the camp and somehow Xander, I mean like What the fuck how is he everywhere. 

-VivaLesFandoms