Ace VII

I finally caught up with Xander and Kara we stood at the back of the room,

I glanced over at Viola, she looked worried.

"I had a vision" said Alice. She was talking to Chiron and Carlisle.

"Lamina is beginning her march towards your camp, right now their in the North of Florida."

"Florida, what the fuck would vampires want in Florida of all places," I aI finally caught up with Xander and Kara we stood at the back of the room, Isked.

"Language" said Chiron warningly pointing to Annabeth.

"Hey Viola do your folks like to sunbathe" Xander said trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up blondie" said Viola, she really didn't seem to like Xander, maybe that was a bad sign.

"They plan to move to Arizona, I'm not sure why tho. After that they want to head North." Said Alice.

"Seattle is to the North" said one of the vampires I'd never heard him speak before, he looked worried.

"They want to recruit us" said Viola with a look of realization on her face.

"Bella" said the blonde haired vampire that sope earlier. I had no idea who Bella was, probably his girlfriend cause he looked sick with fear.

"We won't let them get that far, Edward, don't worry Bella will be fine." Said Alice " we must meet them at the grand canyon, that's were we will have our last stand"

"Please don't frase it that way" said Viola and for the first time in two weeks I'd known her she had a look of fear on her face.

" What are we gonna do" I chimed in " none of us know how to kill vampires and there are only 8 of you"

"7," said the blonde vampire that Alice remarked as Edward " I can't risk them getting past you, I need to protect Bella and the baby

"Now what" asked Xander.

" If the future wills it to be so, we must meet them at the grand canyon, there is no other way" Says Chiron solemnly.

"Kara" I whispered "will you come to the lake with me, I need to talk to you".

"Uh oh, I don't think I like the sound of that." She said taking my hand. She followed me outside to the bridge.

When we got there we sat in the edge of the docs and I began "Kara, I love you, I have always loved you and I will always love you"

she replied cautiously "ok"

"But I just don't think I'm in love with you anymore."

She looked at me blankly " what are you saying" she said a tear streamed down her face. I wiped it away.

"Thank you so much, these have been the best four years of my life" " But you have to admit these past few month there has been a strain on our relationship and it hasn't been us anymore, so I think we should break up".

"I agree" she said coldly then she stood up, and walked away.

Just then I saw a crow fly down from a tree. minutes after a human figure emerged from the Shadow. I immediately knew it was Viola. She walked over to me and sat down. "So how was my break up speech" I asked. "

How did you kno-"

"You still have a black feather in your hair".

Then I reached out and plucked it from her hair.

"So you got anybody special?" I asked

"Well, there is somebody I have feelings for, although I'm not sure he feels the same way." My heart sank a little.

"I'm sure he does, I mean he'd have to be crazy not to, look at you you're the whole package, beautiful, smart, you can fight decently." I said smiling.

She blushed.

"Why did you break up with Kara?" she asked.

"I like someone else" I said, not meeting her gaze

"Oh really" she said slyly "who"

"I think you know"

She came towards me and I met her in the middle. We kissed. (If you want more passion you'll see it on Violas P.O.V I'm sorry I can write romantic moments but kisses just aren't my thing)

~ viva Les fandoms

I would like to say I'm very mad at Ace for treating Kara this way and I never wanted to write it this way but we really don't have time for him to wait, so just know I very much do not agree with the fact that he just broke up with Kara and flirted and kissed another girl straight away.  - Viva Les fandoms