The Hostess

Bell was more than aware of how this looked. Him, a Loki familia member, asking for a room for an indefinite amount of time at an establishment that, while it was well known for being an excellent bar, and wasn't known for being an inn. Still, Bell would take this option and the embarrassment of asking a hundred times over than returning to Twilight Manor. Logically, Bell knew that he had to go back to Twilight Manor at some point but he couldn't bear to see the mocking sneer on Bete's face for running away, or Riveria's infamous 'I'm disappointed-in-you and-I-expected-better' glare, not now, not from them of all people 

So with that, Bell entered the establishment, with but one goal in mind. To get temporary asylum from the cruel sneers and pitiful stares of his beloved familia. He shoves his hands in his pockets, but not because they were cold, even if it was unusually cold in Orario. It was not because he was furious or distraught, despite having ample reason to be. No, Bell's hands were shaking due to fear. His fear was from the atmosphere changing. The free, wonderful air or Orario, the land of opportunity was replaced with a hot, stifling, intense atmosphere that could be compared to an Almiraj daring to be in the mere presence of a Monster Rex, or in this case, multiple Monster Rex. It was comparable to a particularly strong hunter, faced by their abnormally weak and injured prey. Bell knew, that as soon as he entered this building, he was in the mere presence of people that wouldn't hesitate nor have any difficulty in ending his life. 

And seeing how the hostess was closed to customers, There was a little wonder as to who this feeling was caused by. 

A young lady, only shorter than Bell by a couple of inches shuffled towards him.

"My apologies Sir, but we are currently closed for another hour", 

The young lady had light gray hair, and to complement this, her eyes were also a similar shade in gray. Her face gave away her youth, and as a whole, she did not look very threatening, but something about her made the hairs on the back of Bell's neck stand up.

"Really? Well, it would seem that I have come at the right time then" Bell responded. This wasn't a time for joking, not that he could joke after what happened to him earlier. One wrong move and Bell had a feeling that him metaphorically feeling like pray, could turn into being literal. One misstep and someone in this building would become the hunter, his hunter.

The lady cocked her to the side, trying to gauge his intentions, but Bell kept his face in a stone-like serious expression, unusual for him, but necessary. The effect of this young maiden was astounding, with every second that she stared at him, the weight on his shoulders became heavier. No, the weight on his very soul was crushing. Her grey eyes were glinting and for a split second, so fleeting that you could have missed it oh so easily, her intense eyes turned a beautiful violet that could entrance any mortal, no matter their lever or status and right when Bell was about to drop to his knees, a door opened and out came three women, and the pressure had not lightened in the slightest, and the tension doubled. The three women that walked in were all of the different races. One was a dwarf who towered ever both Bell and every other person in the room, another was an elf, and true to her race, she appeared to be both elegant and sophisticated. He identified the elf as Ryuu and threw a half-hearted smile at her. Ryuu smiled back, but like the violet eyes, it was fleeting. The last woman was a cat person and was even shorter than Bell, but still contributed to the heavy atmosphere of the room.

"Do you need somethin'? The Dwarf spoke, and Bell knew, that if he gave her a reason, she would gut him before he could blink.

"A place to stay," Bell answered, The hairs on the back of his head were standing up, and sweat was dripping off of him.