The Council of the Gods.

Hey, guys (and girls!) so first things first. We have hit a milestone. Again! This fanfic has been going on for 5 months and we are at 19K reads. Soon to be 20K! Right anyways first things first. Does anyone have any fic requests? Like if you want me to write something. Could be anything that isn't a lemon. We don't do that. Anyways on with the chapter.
*Edit* Well, that's the Bell joins the Freya familia fic posted, I FINALLY found a cover for it. The name is "The bunny who hopped his way into the Freya familia". Don't hate on the name... I didn't have a better one. Oops

As Bell was blindly staggering across Twilight Manor, looking for his precious dagger, Loki was in for a slightly less enjoyable fate. Being drunk as hell may seem like a good thing, but even gods can get a hangover.
Not to mention said hangover would come on a day with a meeting with the other gods. She, of course, forgot completely about the aforementioned meeting and got drunk. Like when I say drunk. I mean out-of-her-face-and-tripping drunk. So yeah she was screwed.

Anyways the Council consisted of the Main Familia's:
Freya Familia
Loki Familia
Ishtar Familia
Soma Familia
Apollo Familia
Zeus Familia                                                                                                                                                                Hephaistos Familia                                                                                                                                                                Hera Familia                                                                                                                                                                              Thanatos Familia                                                                                                                                                                     Dionysus Familia 

However, the Zeus Familia and Hera Familia were wiped out with no known survivors.

This left you with the Medium Familia's:

Ares Familia                                                                                                                                                                             

Artemis Familia 

Astraea Familia

Demeter Familia

Ganesha Familia

Hermes Familia

Takemikazuchi Familia

Contrary to popular belief, the Demeter and Ganesha Familia's were NOT main Familia's.
Hermes would have been but...
Well, there was a majority vote that Hermes shouldn't be because of his *Ahem* Perverted ways...
Well...
That's awkward.
Lastly, you have the Beginner Familia's:

Aeshima Familia

Beltane Familia

Bheara Familia

Brigid Familia

Hestia Familia.

This System was for the votes.
There were 5 votes for the main Familia'
3 for the medium, 1 for the beginners. This totaled 54 votes. This is NOT including the Zeus familia as they are "Disabled".
There actually will be a lot more votes as there are a lot more gods and goddesses out there than listed but as of this moment, they are the registered Familias.

Next is the "Active" or "Disabled" Familia's.
"Active" means Familias whose god or goddess still is living. Your whole Familia could be wiped out but as long as your god or goddess was alive, the Familia would still be Active.
The Disabled Familia was the Familia whose god or goddesses were Back up in heaven. Meaning the god or goddess has been killed.

The Familia could be, theoretically, picked up by relatives although it is unknown if demigods can be in charge of a familia as the relationship between a deity and a human is against the laws of the gods, nobody needed another Trojan War.

Anyways the Council would occur at 3 PM. Which was in 33 minutes. And Loki was stoned. Quite literally. She was on the floor. Passed out. With a meeting with the most powerful beings. Ever.

Welp this familia would be looking for a new goddess soon enough.
_____________________________________

The meeting was crashed ten minutes late by two people. The gods looked curious as an elf and a goddess stumbled in. And the elf did not look pleased.
"My apologies but I need to deliver a certain goddess to the meeting which was deemed very important" Riveria spoke. As always, with an air of elegance and grace. Although there was a level of... annoyance in it.
"Ah I'm sorry bu' th't drink was too good to pass up" mumbled Loki, evidently hungover.
A collective sigh was heard as Riveria left the room. Thankfully, Twilight Manor was not too far so Riveria wouldn't have to walk far.

—————___________________————
Meanwhile, Ais was stumbling about looking for that idiot that looks like a rabbit. Why? Because the stupid idiot hadn't been properly released, hadn't got a new shirt, and was relatively unknown by the familia. Meaning the chances that he would get his arrogant ass kicked was likely and Riveria would kick my ass for it! There were not many things that made Ais Wallenstein nervous. But an angry Riveria was on a whole other level. The Mother Hen of the Loki Familia was scary. No matter who you were. Hell, even Loki was scared of her. So that was why she, Ais goddamned Wallenstein, was wandering the hallways.

_____________________________________

Meanwhile:

"Why do I feel like Ais is about to murder me."
A young rab......  Teen. Yes, definitely a teen. Not a rabbit. Or a bunny. Anyways the young teen enquired.

So that's that done. I can now reveal that the new book about Bell joining the Freya familia is almost published. All I have to do is find a cover for it and away we go. But ladies and gentlemen we have hit 19K as of the time that I am writing this so I want to say thank you for this. I appreciate every vote and every read and every comment and everyone who's added this onto their reading list. It means a lot