The Argonaut...

Here we are... 2.6K reads. That's just... wow. It astounds me. This amount of reads... I'm shocked for words... at the start, I thought I'd be getting maybe two hundred views but.. 2K is amazing thank you for all the help and support.

🔥
Bell's P.O.V.

I heard Ais get pulled into the status room and cackled... until I looked around and found a smirking Riveria.
Oh no.
Oh god PLEASE no.

"Now now Riveria let's not be too hasty here" as I backed up against a wall that I swear wasn't there before. 

"Time for your initiation test Bell, be warned, it was Tione that picked this challenge"

She smirked, evil woman. Yeah, that 'wall' that I swore wasn't there before wasn't a wall. Why did Bete feel so similar to a wall?

With that last thought, I felt a pinch and suddenly, all was black.
____________________________________

"Is he going to wake up? I think he is".
I woke up to three mysterious Voices and of course, I was blindfolded. Great.
Someone was tugging at my blindfold. I made to resist but found my hands chained up.
"Well hello there, Mr. Cranel"
Oh no.
I heard laughing. Oh no, oh goddess please no.
Why god.
Just why.
I slowly bring my head up to find Two certain twins and an extremely powerful high elf.
Alright, now how have I annoyed Oizys now? (Oizys is the Greek god of Misery, sadness)
He looked around and found himself in the dungeon, why, he did not know, but this wasn't the nicest place to be.
"Someone mind explaining why you've taken me to the dungeon?" I enquire.
This brought a smirk.
"Apart from the initiation test? And that cheeky comment yesterday? Well, you have managed to do the unthinkable, make Ais Wallenstein to, 1, show emotion and, 2, hate you within being in this familia for a day, that's a worldwide record kid, so you must be special," Tione says.
My eyes widened. See Bell, this is why you listen to your mother's journal and not, your grandfather when it comes to girls, I admonish myself.
"Not to mention this is what we do to all new family members, think of it as a test"
"So kid, time to see what you can do" I heard Bete say with all the malice that I've ever heard from him packed into that one sentence.
"Wait how did he know that he was in the dungeon" Riveria exclaimed.
This got a smile out of me.
"Call it, intuition"
This annoyed everyone there judging by the smacks to the head and a growl from the rabid mutt known as Bete.
The finally took off the blindfold and I found myself looking at the whole clan who meant something (sorry Steve's). Finn, Gareth, Tiona, Tione, Riveria, and Bete.
I looked down and saw the one tattoo that I had ever gotten, it was of my grandfather's Familia's crest.
Despite his attempts, I eventually found out who he was. Zeus. It was hilariously easy to find out however, all I had to do was translate his name from Latin (Lovem-Zeus), and bam.
It was... interesting to see their reactions. None of them recognized the crest for what it was.

Riveria beckoned Tione and Bete away and left me to face my doom.
I wandered around, looking for the staircase that would ascend me to the surface when I heard a roar... I turned around and saw a Minotaur. Respectfully, I had a feeling that Hades was going to have a new addition to his domain.

What was ironic about this, was the fact that a minotaur got me into Loki Familia, if not directly.
A Minotaur wasn't something that I could face. It would pulverize me in one hit, what on earth were they thinking? Then a thought crossed my mind. Theseus destroyed the minotaur with worse odds, why couldn't I beat a weaker version?
I looked up to my familia and found them making bets, however, I did notice that Finn and Riveria looked displeased and would most likely jump down should it get too serious. Regardless, I was on my own for the moment anyway.
I stepped towards it and unsheathed my daggers.
With the beginner's blade in one hand, Mávro Kounéli in the other, I charged and immediately dodged an attack from a large scimitar that the beast had. That's odd, they usually had battle axes or on rare occasions, swords. I immediately slashed at his side and delivered an uppercut to the beast's jaw with the handle of both of my blades and knocked it back a couple of feet. This enraged it, and it kicked up the sand that was beneath us into my eyes. Odd, there shouldn't be sand here...
I hadn't noticed it charging until its horn was embedded in my stomach.
This brought shouts of horror from my Familia but I was more focused on the horn that was buried into my stomach...
Without being aware of it, I activated Hyper Awareness and Jötunheimr. Hyper awareness allowed me to dodge any attack once but unfortunately had a heavy recharge time, what with it being 3 minutes. Jötunheimr creates a large snowstorm and but its drawback was that it cannot be held for over a minute, doing so makes the user go into a deep comatose state called mind down... My grandfather's journal was useful for something. A deep snowstorm came in and completely covered the battlefield with its fury and hail. I saw the Minotaur, blindly charging towards me. I decided to enrage it just that little bit more, "Ole, Ole, Ole," I said softly. The Minotaur, as I predicted was mad, and would've speared me had hyper-awareness not been on. Making me look good again, and again.

I looked down and saw that my body had blood pouring out of it. Jötunheimr stopped now. And the Minotaur wasn't fairing much better, one of his arms had been completely iced over. My Familia was charging down, ready to ask me what the heck was those two skills. And to take take care of the mysterious mid-floor mob who was down on floor 7.
I decided to end this myself. Me and the mob staring a lot at each other 12 feet apart, the air practically crackled with electricity, and I knew that somewhere, my grandfather was watching this. Somehow. 
I slowly walked towards it, my arm having a flurry of bright, white particles surrounding it. We walked slowly to about the nine feet mark. The Runes on Mávro Kounéli were glowing, a beacon in the night, a magnificent shining white substance of particles coming from the blade, The Beginners blade was weakening, however. The Minotaur and I charged and it was brutality. Right stab, left stab, avoid, damnit! The scimitar had penetrated the skin of my chest, My daggers took off a horn.

I quickly flipped up and started my combo again, right slash, left slash, slip, uppercut, faint, dodge! I was too lost in my combo to recognize the blunt side of a scimitar that hit my head, forcing me back a lot. I quickly did a series of backflips to steady myself and looked at the damage. My arm was at its brightest in terms of the particles. And so was Mávro Kounéli. I decided to try something... I quickly jumped and flipped my way into the Minotaur's personal space except for this time, I was slashing away with the beginner's dagger when the blade broke! That wasn't part of the plan, I grimace... The bull, however, gave me an opening. He lifted his great arms and was going to bring his mighty scimitar onto me, giving me the opportunity to stab Mávro Kounéli into his gut. It freezes.
One word was whispered but not from me, not from Riveria, who was right behind me and the only one close enough to activate a spell.
The voice that sounded so familiar said one word.
"Coruscare"

And, from the depths of the underworld... a large black and blue and, surprisingly, white flame, came out of my blade and went right through my conductor of a blade, and into the beast's stomach.
1, 2, 3, 4...
See, according to my grandfather's journal, if I hold this attack for too long, then the flames will return every bit of damage I have fished out with them and any other spell.
51,
The Minotaur gasped, nearly a minute, had the great beast been bested? the scent of burnt flesh was sickening.
52,
He was struggling
53,
Bell was clinging onto the blade, blood pouring from his stomach wound, chest wound, and head wound, and nose.
54,
The scimitar was raised
55,
He was going to bring it down!
56,
Bell shoved the blade in further, his whole hand disappearing into the beast, and he realized his desire, his dream. 
57,
He froze again
58,
The half-bull let out a gasp, he didn't want to be just a hero, he wanted to be THE hero. He wanted the ability to put a smile on people's faces just by the mention of his name. But this story seemed awfully similar to...
59,
"Jason and the Argonaut" this time the whisper was from me

My familia looked at me, confusion written on their faces as the bull combusted, a great white light, spilling from the holes in its body.
That wasn't a spell written in my grandfather's journal. 
I was panting heavily when my familia ran up to me.
Bombarded with questions, I was.
"What the hell was that" was the most common one.

I had no answer.

"Are you okay, Bell?" Finn asked

"Yeah I'm fi-" I blacked out

And Finito 👏
Guess who's back... Back again
5K is seeming pretty doable but hey!
Anyways I apologize if the mistakes are many, I don't have a beta 😂
As an apology for being away for so long, amma making another chapter, tho it won't be quite as long as this one.
Well, bye-bye