The Wrath of the sword Princess

So let me just say I was planning on saying thanks for the 500 reads but at the time I'm writing this, we're at almost 1000! Once we hit that I'll give an extra-long chapter because 500 doesn't seem that much compared to a couple of other Fics but damn
Well anyways on with it
Also thanks to everyone who's put this on their reading list

We've multiplied this by 150 btw, so congrats to us, and thank you so much

Damn this was happening. I was in Twilight Manor, receiving my Falna, and damn I can't believe I'm joining the Loki Familia it seems unreal to even think about it.
"Kid what have you been doing in the dungeon!" Loki asked shocked. To be fair my stats was interestingly high for someone who hadn't even joined a familia.
Status:
Strength: 280 H
Endurance: 335 G
Agility: 535 E
Dexterity: 456 F
Magic: 342 G
Skills:

"Well Lady Loki, my grandfather trained me with my dagger for 5 years, but he didn't just stop at a dagger." I got up, thanked Loki, and walked out of Lady Loki's quarters. Suddenly I collided with something metallic! Someone just ran into me, and they were about to fall! I quickly grabbed them by their waist and looked up about to apologize and let go and then I saw Ais Wallenstein. 
"Hello Miss Wallenstein, h-how are you" I stutter nervously and helped her back to her feet. Why was I nervous? Because she was irritated and the dear Kenki was terrifying normally, and when irritated or angry... run for your lives. Run.
So here I am looking at the eyes of an angry sword princess when I, for once, decide to flirt with her. Now as stupid as I am even I knew that it was most likely suicidal to even attempt flirting with her and yet for some reason...
"Fallen for me already have we," I said in a joking manner and immediately ducked seeing a fist fly at my temple and laughed.
"Someone's feisty, tell me Kenki, what's got you in such a good mood huh? I say in a slow tone of voice. I truly was raised by my grandfather, wasn't I?

Wow, she was irritated. And probably the only reason I haven't died yet is the countless hours of training my grandpa subjected me to. She swung at my head with incredibly fast punches and lunged towards me. I laughed a little. What was that quote again?... sometimes, the best people are mad as a hatter. (A/N NOT a real quote)

Well, I at least would be getting a nice agility bonus.

I quickly ran away from the ice princess both laughing and wondering how I was still alive.
Hmm, maybe I was as mad as a hatter.
Still, that makes me one of the best people right? Haha no.

AIS P.O.V

I stared after his retreating form, perhaps I shouldn't have pulled my punches, but I don't think that Riveria would be too happy to see Bell in the infirmary already. I know that I'm not the most emotional type of person and I didn't understand emotions too well, so I decided to put up a mask of aloofness and yet he's managed to completely throw it out of the window and that irritates me because that means he's becoming a distraction that I don't care for, meaning he would inevitably end up hurt by my goal. I heard three sets of laughter. I quickly turn around with a death glare that could make a demon king of love or a dragon sin of wrath freeze. Or so I thought... Tione, Tiona, and Bete were laughing their heads off at my expression and Riveria was only doing marginally better with her stifling her laughter. I quickly turned it around...
"Hello Tione, How is the Captain doing today,"
This left a stuttering Tione in her tracks
"And you Riveria how's your love life?"
She froze with a flush, knowing that I could expose her secret in seconds.
"And Bete, a certain Amazon you want to tell us about"
Bete flushed while Tiona Looked confused
"Oh and Tiona, a rabbit"
This left her sweating
All of them thought that because I was so aloof, I wouldn't tell their secrets to gain the upper hand.
Well, they thought wrong. I was still a charge of the trickster goddess you know.

I stalked off, looking for that damned Rabbi... A human that had gotten me into a state.
I was close to finding him when all of a sudden I was dragged into a room by Loki. Oh no.
It's that time again.
"Aisy-poo, time for your status update" Loki sang.
To her, this was an excuse to grope me.
Oh. Zeus. No

And Cut. So guess who's baaaaaack
Me
So this chapter is one that I had on the books before I took a break
So I wanted to say thanks to all of the people who:
Voted
Commented
Read
And genuinely showed support

Anyways kudos if you found the reference to a certain Sin Captain.
🐉
🃏
💰