The Familia

I groaned as I realized that I would have to haul myself up all of those stairs before I could sleep. It was a struggle but eventually, I managed to climb those stairs that I swear never ended, open my door and crash down onto my bed. I stayed there for what felt like an eternity, before deciding to go for a shower, to ease my very sore muscles from all the exercising and my ribs being used as a punching bag. After that, there weren't many things to do, except maintenance on my blades. Which was what I was doing, cleaning Mavro Kounéli when all of a sudden I heard my door open. Now that was intriguing because nobody knew nor cared of the whereabouts of my living space. Or at least that's what I thought.

All of a sudden, Ais Wallenstein, Lady Loki, Captain Finn Deimne, Tione and Tiona Hiryute, Bete Loga, Riveria Ljos Alf, Lady Hephaistos, Captain Tsubaki Collbrande, and an unknown man, but I suspected him to be of the Hephaistos family, barged into my room, wrecking my door in the process
"Do you mind" I exclaimed, "It's not exactly cheap to replace that you know, and not everyone has millions of Valis to spend" 
"So kid, mind tellin' us where ya got the blade?" Loki slurred. Yep, still drunk then. I looked around for some escape options and then sighed, conceding defeat. "The blades were a gift from my grandfather, don't ask me where he procured it from, the only thing I know of it was that he gave me it on my ninth birthday"

"Where did he get the blade?"

"As stated before Lady Loki, I don't know"

 Goddess Hephaistos walked over to me and stretched her hand out. I sighed, looked at the blade, and handed it over with a wince as one of my most trusted, one of my most prized possessions was now in the hands of another.

While Hephaistos was examining the blade, Loki was asking questions "how long have ye been in Orario, how long hiv ye been livin here, what familia do ye belong te?"
I stood there flabbergasted as I attempted to figure out her slurred words.
"She asked, how long have you been living in Orario, how long have you been living... here and what familia do you belong to?" Riveria translated and despite her not saying the words, I could hear the insult of the place where I call home. To be fair, it wasn't the nicest place. It was abandoned when I first got here but I fixed it up soon enough.
"I have been in Orario for just under a year, I have lived here for four months and I don't belong to a familia ma'am," I said respectfully. Invading my privacy, they were, but they were still highly able warriors who could end my tale as quick as the lightning my grandfather was known for. 

Everybody reeled back in shock. Most likely wondering how I outran Ais? Perhaps also wondering how I survived the dungeon. No Familia, the mere idea was preposterous.
"How did you outrun Ais if you don't have a falna?" asked, I believe, Tiona. I could see Ais' face sour.

"I didn't outrun her, that would be an impossible feat, instead I made use of the knowledge I had of Daedalus Street. Not every battle is won by brute force you know" I regretted saying this to an Amazonian, immediately and braced myself for the pain, but to my surprise, she just laughed.

I saw Riveria look at me with an expression of curiosity, and from what I could gather, she was pleased with my line of thought.

"Did you not apply or something?" Tione asked.
"I did I tried everywhere, even yours, and yet I got denied by, I think his name was Bete, said they didn't want a weakling" I answered meekly, not liking my failures being thrown in my face, looking up to see Riveria glaring at Bete.
"And mine?" Hephaistos enquired,
"I was told that I didn't fit the criteria before getting violently removed from the premises," I say, honestly and respectfully. I saw Tsubaki's eyes shift up to the scar above my eyebrow. It was a small one, but it was one gained at the hands of the Hephaistos familia nonetheless. 

That one stung a lot.

Not gonna lie.

Loki looked surprised and Hephaistos scowled.
"Say kid, what would you say if I told you that you could join the Loki Familia, would you take it?" Loki asked, unnaturally serious and all traces of her insobriety evaporated in an instant. A single tear tracked down my face at the mere idea of having another family.
"Well I highly doubt that you would want me but should the occasion hypothetically happen I would say yes," I say, curious of the route which this conversation was heading.
"Well then that settles it, how would you like to be a part of the Loki Familia?"

"A-Are you serious," I stumble over the words in my shock.
"Of course I am kid, so what do you say, are you in?"
"Why?"                                                                                                                                                                                         "The way you escaped Ais, the way you hold yourself, your craftiness, I could tell at the entrance of the dungeon you were analyzing your surroundings. I'm the Trickster Goddess, and to be a good trickster, you have to be crafty. Plus, there is a certain aura about you, that makes me think that you, might just be destined for greatness. So, how would you like to be a part of the Loki Familia?"

"Yes, without a doubt, yes".

and cut
That was fast huh 😂
How many is that in a day (yes I know that this is technically the next day but meh)
Well before I go I decided to give a shoutout to one
@tonyblue13 who thought it would be nice to have a chap at 3 A.M