:one:

[UPSAHL- People I don't like]

"What's my name, do you remember?
I'm pretty sure you have my number
So let's pretend we like each other like, ah-ah-ah-ah"

//:::\\

⚠️ :includes major manga spoilers:

//::::\\

"Welcome! Welcome! To what do I owe this pleasure of seeing such people today?"

Outside this very room, the people of Tokyo were on and about while a fox-masked male sat in his shop along with decorations fit for a fortune teller.

Today he had visitors. Kids, they were such curious things. They must've caught wind of the shop that could see your future and went there to get their future seen.

The fox-masked man was delighted to have customers because that would mean more money, but he was hesitant to help them out because...well, they were kids. Kids tend to have irrational decisions if they catch wind of what will happen.

"Mister! We're here to get our palms read!" One of the enthusiastic kids said. "They said you can see our future if you read our palms!"

You raised a brow, curious as to how much your influence had grown. On the other hand, you were cautious of this newfound information. If word gets out of a future seer, you could get into serious trouble.

"Well," you chuckled and offered your hand. "Shake my hand, won't you? Let's see if what people say is real,"

You encite. You watched as the kid, who had asked earlier, offered his palm to yours. Your soft hands took his palms and you circled your thumbs in the palm.

[A future where this kid will be entangled with many conflicts. Join a gang, make a harsh living. Brutal blood and crying people.]

'His future is grim,' you thought as you saw a peek of his future. But you had to put on a happy facade and hummed. "Your future is all good! You'll earn a lot and have a loving family."

"Just make sure to not involve yourself with any bad guys, okay?" you instructed and the kid nodded.

"Alright, who's next?"

The kids were pushing around, shy to step forward. But then they offered up the black haired kid that you had noticed hanging behind near the entrance, as if shy to associate.

"C'mon! Don't be shy Naoto!" You raised a brow, watching as the black haired kid glared at his friends as he dragged his feet towards your desk.

"You seem like you don't want to be here," you commented. "Welp, can't imagine how that feels," you said and offered your hand.

"...Do you do this for a living?" Naoto commented as he slowly stretched out his hand. "Your age seem to be somewhere around my sister,"

"Mm, Tachibana Hinata, yeah?" You smiled as you watched Naoto's eyes shake. "Your sister looks pretty, but I'm pretty sure she's taken."

"How..."

"Your future is good, Naoto-san. I'm not sure if it'll last long but along the way you'll meet a person who's likely to be the one who can help you do what you need to do,"

Your eyes twinkled, watching Naoto step back. His future was indeed gray, not too black and not too white. He was going to weigh a lot of heavy choices but you caught a glimpse of a some-how familiar boy who'll be his benefactor.