:four:

[TAEYEONI ]

Forgotten dream, I draw it again in my heart
Collect all of the times I withdrew and swallow it, eh
Small memories wake me up one by one
It opens me up, as if it'll fill the whole world”

//:::\\

⚠️ :includes minor plot divergion:

//::::\\

“Ah,”

You blinked as you stepped in front. The teachers had called you over and you asked why. It turns out that a new student was enrolling and you were picked to be the guide for today.

“My name is [l/n] [m/n]. It's nice to meet you,” you offered your gloved hand for a shake.  This person seemed okay, but you didn’t trust yourself to read him out in the open for now. You respect privacy.

“I’m…Miko Marnda,”

You grinned. “Miranda? Seems like a foreign name, let me guess: Philippines?”

Miko, the transferee, had a bright face. “Oh, you know Philippines? Did you live there too?”

“Yes, for 13 years,” you gave a thumbs up. “Now, this tour will get easier since I know how it feels,” you soothe Miko’s nervousness.

“Ah…[m/n]? Should I call you that? I’m used to calling people by their first name…” Miko fiddled with his hands. You looked over your shoulder as he followed your steps and you smiled. 

“Sure, I don’t really mind people calling me by my first name,” you shrugged it off. “Instead, let’s decide where you want to go first. Library, garden, school gym?”

Miko paused, “Hm… can we go to the Science Lab?”

“Science Lab? Why so?”

Miko scratched his head. “I’m actually very much interested in science. I have this dream of creating something that could possibly save the world,”

You smiled at Miko’s dedication, something that people lack nowadays.So being the sneaky person you were, you casually took off your gloved hand and offered it in front of Miko.

“Alright, that’s a deal.”

“Thank you!”

---

Touring with Miko was fun. Both of you had gotten close enough to be friends, but it was completely different to how you and Senju treated each other. Miko was more soft and gentle while Senju wouldn't hesitate to punch a hole in your wallet.

Then there was Takemichi.

“You think your friend will die?”

Takemichi gave you a look. Why didn't you know? If what Naoto said was right, that you could really see the future, then how come you didn't know something like this would’ve happened.

But then he remembered that there was a possibility that you weren't affiliated with the Toman just yet.The world was big enough but it could grow closer, enough for two different people to meet at some point.

“Yeah…I...don't know how it happened but I'm sure that someone out there is plotting something bad about my...friend. If he dies, I don't know what will happen to the others,"

Things that had happened earlier, it was driving Takemichi in a rush. The revelation, Draken's future death and Kisaki's involvement. While you sat beside him in the park, the two of you were the only people occupying the whole area.