:two:

[WEATHERS— Always tired]

I'm taking my time
Don't wanna talk
You're making me blind
Yeah, you gotta stop”

//:::\\

"You're late,"

You flinched then groaned, hearing the familiar mumble of your brother that stood by the back door.

"...Hello to you too," you sighed, now caught in the act. You dragged your feet towards your brother.

Your brother stared at you in silence, it was suppressing. "Anik–"

"You know there's a lot of gangs roaming around here, right?" And he started. "What if you get caught up in their feud? The neighbourhood is not safe for people like you who wander around,"

You bit your lip, upset by how much scolding your brother was giving you.

"Shinichiro,"your eyes widened, you grit your teeth.

'Ah….So that was how it is. He's half asleep.'

You looked at your brother's eyes. Those hollow eyes with no light in them that make him hard to read. He was a person who could suppress you with his gaze.

"Just...make sure to not do it again, okay?" your brother warned. "If not, I don't know what to do if I lose you again."

You kept down your scoff. You should've known better. Your brother was delusioning again. This had been happening a lot.

He never cared for your safety, he was caring for someone who looked like you.

'It hurts.'

"...Alright, Mikey." you forced a smile as he patted your head and went back to his room.

You went to yours, shutting the door gently then throwing your bag to the side harshly. You looked at your mirror, finding your face.

Dark hair, pale skin and similar hollow eyes.

"You took off your mask and there you saw.

The reflection of your dead older brother mirroring your expression.

---

You looked outside your classroom. feeling eerie all of a sudden.

"Something's about to happen," you hummed then went back to writing the lessons.

Class was ending earlier than usual, and so you had the opportunity to go back to work. 

But no. Right now, there were more important things.

You quickly removed your face mask and replaced it with your professional fox mask, the one Mirai would use for business.

You hummed and took your time to walk down the deep road in the corner of the city. These paths were a secret, but it was also living with danger and crime. You had to take careful steps if you didn't want to witness something that could put you in tight suspicion. 

"Hm?" You paused. "Is that him? Mirai?"

'Shit.'

You were caught. You had to run fast. But just before you could, your collar was pulled back and you could see your surroundings being surrounded by men in similar uniforms. There were at least five of them.

"...Gang?" You whispered. You're fucked. Just as Mikey had predicted, maybe you should've listened.

"Haah? He seems like a kid to me," one of them commented. Are you sure our boss will like this? What if he thinks we're playing with him?"