:six:

[RudimentalThese Days]

“I hope someday we'll sit down together
And laugh with each other about these days, these days
All our troubles, we'll lay to rest and
We'll wish we could come back to these days, these days”

//:::\\

 "Eh?"

You blinked. Early in the morning and you already found a delinquent-looking person perched in your shop. Quickly, you masked your face with the fox mask and cautiously entered the scene.

"Hmm? Are 'ya Mirai?"

This delinquent was particularly tall, you were in height with his neck. He had this loop-sided eyes and loop-sided smile that made him dangerous to approach.

"Name's Hanma, and I'm here to get my palm read,"

You blinked again. Such a mean looking person was here for a simple reason? "I didn't know delinquents also believe in superstitions like future reading," you said aloud.

Hanma cackled at your comment. He shook his head and leaned his body near the wall. "Are 'ya gonna open up or am I gonna have to force you,"

"Open! I'll open up…" you sighed. 

"I'm ase—"

"Not that kind of open up you fucker." Hanma slapped your back with a grin. "It's too early to be pullin stunts in front of a gang leader, I suggest you just listen to me."

"...Fine," you sighed and opened up the shop with your keys.

"Cool looking shop you got here," Hanma whistled and began to touch the figurines from the corner. You couldn't do anything to stop him. He was a bit scary looking.

But he looks hot though.

"Welp, c'mere and gimme your palm," you flopped on your pillow and didn't even use polite words anymore. It's not like Hanma minds.

"What d'ja wanna see?" you slurred and took off your gloves, flexing your slender fingers and without noticing Hanma eye it.

"Hm, dunno." Hanma pretended to think. "How 'bout see if we win this upcoming fight with an enemy group,"

And by the enemy, you knew he was talking about another gang. "Fine, gimme your hand,"

Hanma flopped his hand into yours and you examined it. For being such a rough looking fella, his hands sure are soft and long.

"I know 'ya like hands but seriously? mine?" Hanma snickered and you glared.

"Don't speak like you weren't eyeing mine," you rolled your eyes.

"Fair enough, "Hanma's eyes twinkled in amusement. He wonders what kind of person is behind that mask, someone who's brave enough to speak back to someone psychotic looking like him.

"Hm…" Hanma watched you circle your thumbs in his palm.

He never really believed in superstitions like thi, just like you suspected. But he caught wind of one of his lackeys boasting about your ability.