:three:

[DANIEL KADAWATHA— Black Lies]

Give me a chance to make it right
Just let me touch you like the first time
We don't need answers to survive
Just let us keep up with the black lies”

//:::\\

⚠️ :includes manga character spoiler:

//::::\\

"You again?!" You squeaked and jumped.

Students passed by to see, and you grew embarrassed. Senju giggled and leaned closer with a small smile, "Hello~"

"Why are you here?" you collected your thoughts and adjusted your mask. It was a bit nervy with how many people were watching, your unsocial ass could never bear this heavy gaze.

Meanwhile, Senju grinned, taking notes of how even in school you never showed your full face. "I'm jus here to see you off. What, can't a friend do that?"

"Friend?" You blurted out with a face."We're friends?"

"Of course, silly!" Senju slapped your back, rather harshly than intended. You jerked forward with a squeak as Senju laughed at your weak resistance.

"Fine. Let's say I'm your...friend. But why here! You said you're part of a gang right? What if their enemies target me too? You don't want that for a friend, right?"

Senju blinked with a smile. She could see right through you, it was rather unsettling but it was the truth. 

And right now, you were trying to use reverse psychology by driving her out of here using the title of friendship.

"Well, we don't need to worry 'bout that," Senju hummed. "Plus, I'm in a disguise, remember? No one knows of female me," 

'Ah, shit,' you sighed. There was no way out.

"Now let's go!" Senju grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the gate of the school. "I want to go eat, you treat me!"

"Eh?! EH?!"

That day, people of Tokyo would see a student boy with a mask get his allowance sucked right out of him by a small cute girl.

---

"Ah, Mikey,"

You greeted Mikey who just got into the house. This time, he was later than usual, probably off to meet up with his group.

Upon touching his hands earlier this morning, you were quick to figure out that he was going to come home late, and he was going to come home with-

"Oh, [m/n]-san, good evening." Draken bowed gently.

"Good evening, Draken-san," you bowed back.

Draken was here with Mikey. The tall blond was quick to enter with Mikey while you shuffled towards the kitchen, already done preparing dinner.

"Just sit back, you two. I almost finished cooking. And Mikey, where's Emma?"

"Hm? She's probably hanging out with Takemichi's girlfriend,"

Clang! You dropped the spoon. You hurriedly picked it up and brushed off your surprise. 

'So, Takemichi is with them, huh,' you hummed, not asking Mikey about who this Hina was. You already knew.

'What a small world,' you chuckled.