3

Mattheo pov;

"Riddle—" was her last words as I saw her eyes drift away and he face as pale as a rock, I pulled out my wand and whispered "Aguamenti" and water came out from my wand and splashed on her face, she was on the ground.. her body paralysed. I checked if she was dead and I was successful, I had killed her.

I walked out of her dormitory unbothered and I looked at the bathroom door, in a few minutes her sister Pansy Parkinson would walk in to see her sister dead on the ground not moving no nothing.

Mattheo Riddle did not feel bad about this hell to the fuck no.

I was halfway when I was walking towards my dormitory when I felt a slight guilt in my stomach, it had only gone a few seconds since I killed her and guilt over powered me.

I ran back towards her dormitory and ran into the bathroom, I began pushing her chest up and down thirty times "1.."

"6.."

"9.."

"14.."

"21.."

"27.."

"30.."

I held her skull and tilted her up slowly and began exhaling into her mouth, two times

"Come on come on!!" I yelled to myself

I repeated my motion again but was unsuccessful

"Please wake up.." I whispered as I began punching her chest roughly, as hard as I could

"Come on Parkinson." I said under my breath

She suddenly gasped for breath and woke up immediately, she began coughing loudly while gasping for air, I grabbed a glass of water and held her head with my hand and tilted it back so she could drink the water. I can't believe I was doing this.

"Y-you tried to kill me.." she whispered as fear filled her eyes "So? I saved you." I replied coldly

"What's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed then suddenly coughing loudly "You have to rest idiot you can't yell" I said rolling my eyes

"What did I ever do to you Riddle?"

"Your to fucking annoying for my liking"

"That's not a fucking reason to kill someone!" She snapped, then coughing once again, I nodded my head slowly, I took a towel and gave it to her so see could wipe of the water she had on her face
Her hands were shaking from her sudden unconsciousness and her whole body also shaking. To be honest I felt a little bad for her.. if my dad would know that I saved her.. I would get killed

"You need to rest." I broke the silence

"You mean that?" She said sarcastically, annoyed. I rolled my eyes at her attitude, she had the every right to be this rude though.

"Just shut up for once." I said as I was holding my hands around her waist as I was going to pick her up and carry her to her bed, but she refused "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to carry you to your bed?" I replied

"I can't trust you." She said staring me dead in the eye, she was just as feisty like before, even though I just killed her. God she was so bad ass "Try walk then, go on" I said standing up and leaning against the wall crossing my arms.

She tried to stand up but she was shaking to much, she tried holding herself on the counter but it didn't work so immediately collapsed to the ground but I caught her in time "Can I help you now?" I said smirking.