43

Mattheo pov;

I was standing by the Preast, my palms sweaty and my heart beating faster than ever before. I looked around the room and saw all of our friends and some of Bella's family including my brother. I was amazed by the sight, I couldn't believe I was only a few minutes away from being Isabella's husband.

I hadn't seen her since yesterday night and I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face again.

Before I knew it our wedding song started playing and everyone turned their heads to face my beautiful baby girl whom was now entering the venue in Rain's arms as she dropped the little rose pedals on the ground with her help, I chuckled at Juliana as she smiled brightly as soon as she saw me. Juliana was wearing a cute emerald green dress with a bow in the little hair she had.
On their tail was Draco and my beautiful son Julian, Julian was in his arms as he held our rings with the white cushion, Julian was looking around at everyone amazed by the sight, he was wearing a small tuxedo with a emerald green bow tie so he matched with Juliana.

The music was getting louder, Juliana and Julian weren't fazed one bit, now Isabella and her father were walking on the white carpet, everyone stood up from their places watching Isabella walking gracefully down the aisle, I felt my knees get weak as I saw her in her wedding dress as that white bouquet with white flowers in her hands, my eyes widened at the sight. Her dress complemented her features perfectly and her hair looked amazing, like she always did. I couldn't help but stare at her, she was to beautiful not to.

Her brown eyes shined brightly as her smile grew bigger for each step she took. Her cheeks were all rosy and she looked so elegant and beautiful.

As they came closer to me her father gave her a kiss on both cheeks and let her go. I took her hand and helped her up the stairs "You're so beautiful darling" I murmured and her cheeks got redder.

As everyone took their seats the preast began to speak: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of two lives.."

"These two separate people have chosen this special time and place to be married to each other. The decision to marry is not entered into lightly, but rather is undertaken with great consideration and respect for both the other person and oneself. You as friends and family are able to celebrate with Mattheo and Isabella, in the making of this important commitment... shall we start with the vows?"

I turned to face Draco whom was holding my vows in his hand, he gave them to me and I turned to face Isabella once again.

"All my life I thought that I wasn't capable of loving someone as much I love you, you have this affect on me and it's so incredibly hard to explain. You have made me so happy for these last couple years and now it's my turn to do so for you. I will do anything in my power to shield you and our children from any pain, because that's how much I love you Isabella.
I don't know what I would do without you, we have something that people spend a life time to find, which makes this so special, you're special. I remember when we were first dating and how my first instinct was to protect you from anything and everything, maybe I was a pain but I wanted you to feel safe at all times, I still want that because I've never loved anyone before, you're my first love Isabella, I'd do anything for you.. I'm yours if you're mine.."

I could see tears form into Isabella's eyes, she smiled brightly as she looked up in the ceiling, trying not too ruin her makeup. She chuckled as she opened her small paper in her hands and she read out..

"I remember when I met Mattheo for the first time, I remember thinking 'how could anyone like a guy like him', little did I know that a few years later I was going to marry him. Mattheo and I had a rough start in the beginning, we were two lost teenagers who needed love and support, we were scared of that, scared of the thought of becoming too attached, I don't know about you Mattheo but that was one of the reasons why I pushed you away. One day I decided to take a risk, something I rarely did before, that risk was to get together with Mattheo. Yes, we had our ups and downs but the good moments, we're amazing.. it was more good moments then bad. Mattheo showed me true love, and I'm internally grateful for that. I love you Mattheo. "

I looked around and people were crying in the audience, I felt myself get vulnerable although I held myself composed.

"Now, Will you love her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep
yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I will" I replied proudly,

He turned to Isabella.

"Will you love him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep
yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

She smiled brightly "I will"

"Now repeat after me—In token of the vows made between us, with this ring I pledge to love you with all my life" the Preast said.

"In token of the vows made between us, with this ring I pledge to love you with all my life" I repeated, he turned to Bella and she repeated the same thing.

"Repeat after me, I, Mattheo Riddle ,promise,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part" he turned to face me.

"I, Mattheo Riddle , promise, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part" I repeated as I put the ring on her ring finger, I stared into her beautiful brown as I saw them light up after I had put the ring on her finger.

He turned to Isabella
"Repeat after me, I, Isabella Parkinson, promise, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part" she obeyed and repeated those words and put my ring on my ring finger.

"Now Mattheo do you take Isabella as your wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Isabella do you take Mattheo as you wedded husband?"

"I do"

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

The whole room roared with applause and whistles as I put my hand on Bella's waist and gently kissed her passionately.

It was one of the best moments of my life, I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life. It was something I had only dreamed about, it was a dream come true.