Chapter 2: New Toys

Rose pulled me along into the playroom. She threw me inside and locked the door behind us. She pressed her hands to my shoulders and slid them up my neck into my hair.

"You've worked very hard, Mr. Lumas," she said in a teasing voice. "Already banged out book number two."

"Thank you, mistress," I said with sigh, and nuzzled into her touch.

"Which means you deserve a treat. For being such a good, hard working boy."

"Yes, mistress, I do."

This was a tradition Rose and I started back when my first book was published. Every time I finished a manuscript, Rose would find some special way to reward me. This way on days when I felt unmotivated, I would be pushed forward by the promise of something sweet from my mistress.

All of my books are erotic thrillers, and Rose is the best muse I could ask for. Every wicked, dirty thing she can think to do to me has made it into my books. If she decides to drop hot candle wax on me, make me wear a collar and leash, tie me up and spank me—those same dates would befall my characters. Our scenes together have now served as both erotic fulfillment as well as literary inspiration.

"Please, mistress," I moaned as she ran her hand along my chest, unbuttoning the front of my shirt. "Inspire me some more."

I let her pull my shirt off and let it fall to the floor.

"You want me to inspire you?" she said. "You want me to be your muse, so you can write a third novel?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Yes, mistress," I said.

"Then kneel."

I lowered myself down to my knees. It was cold in the playroom, and I could feel goosebumps rising along my bare back. I heard Rose grab a riding crop from the back wall, and she ran its long fringes along my back. Oh, it felt so good.

"Lower you pants," she said. "I want to see your cock."

I did as she said. I unbuckled my pants and lowered them down to where my knees met the floor. Rose ran the riding crop along my cock, and I immediately got so hard I thought I would cut right there.

But I couldn't. Not until my muse said so.

"Touch yourself," she said softly. "I want to see you squirm in your own hands."

I was so hard and desperate that I was already breathing raggedly. I brought my hands down between my legs and started jerking of. Oh, it felt so nice. I could always jerk off better on my knees.

As my hands went to work, Rose tapped the riding crop under my chin and made me look up at her. I looked at her with adoring eyes while she glare down at me.

"You're a disgusting little thing," she said, watching my hands work my cock. "How can such digesting hands write such beautiful words?"

I was in such a torturous daze I could barely utter my words.

"Because of you," I said. "Only you move my hands the right way."

"In that case..." she pressed the riding crop between my legs. "Stop."

"What?" I said. My hands stayed on my cock but they stopped moving. "You want me to..."

"You heard me. Stop touching yourself."

I didn't want to. I was so close to cumming I thought I would explode.

"But I haven't—"

She sent the rising crop thrashing on me, and I let out a shuddering croak of pain.

"I did not say you could speak," she said. She sent the crop thrashing on my bare back with each of her words.

"Stop!" Thrash. "Touching!" Thrash. "Yourself!" Thrash.

I could tell what was more painfully exquisite. The burning, screaming need for me to release, or the pain searing into my back with each sadistic thrash. I lowered my head down to the floor and took every slash.

"Good boy," she said. "Now we can get to your treat."

I thought she was finally going to let me cum. But I heard her put away the riding crop and open the chest of toys off to the side.

"Get up on the bed," she said. "Lean over."

On shaking legs, my cock still hard between my thighs, I stood up and leaned over the edge of bed, my bare ass up and my pants around my ankles. I looked over my shoulder to see my mistress appear behind me.

In her hand was long, thick dildo. She saw me look at it, and gave me a wicked grin.

"Brand new," she said. "Bought on the way home today."

She smacked her hand hard against my ass cheek, and drive her long nails into my tender flesh.

"Do you want the new toy, pet?" She said.

"Yes mistress," I said. My face was pressed to mattress, muffling my voice. "Please...I want your cock inside me."

I heard her strap it on, then readied herself at my entrance. I had never done this before. I never had her up my ass before. I was shaking, but I couldn't help it. My body was for my mistress to use, my ass hers to do with as she pleased.

She shoved herself inside me, and I let out a cry.

Oh my, it felt so strange. Rose started pushing it deeper and deeper inside of me. I let out a high-pitched cry with every thrust. It hurt, but it felt so good. It was hitting me in just the right place.

She thrusted and thrusted, wrecking my ass with every pulsating thrust. As she did she ran a hand up my ass and bare back.

"That's it, baby," she whispered. "Cum on my cock like the little slut boy you are."

Oh, I did. I couldn't stop myself. I came fast and hard all over the floor at my feet, my ejaculate dripping down the mattress. Even afterwards she just kept fucking me and fucking me until I thought she would tear me in half.

Finally, she pulled out. I was left a cum-soaked mess on the bed, my ass turning red from everything she'd done to it. I felt her hand creep up my neck like a spider.

"Do you like the new toy, baby?" She said.

A smile shivered onto my lips.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you."