Chapter 11: Voyeur

Garrett gave us specific instructions. More accurately, he gave us his fantasy: He hides in a closet and watches a couple have sex.

This whole thing felt...sketchy. But Rose and I needed to hunt down this hacker, and as long as Garrett wasn't recording us, it could have been worse.

Garrett showed us the way to his bedroom. It was surprisingly more tidy than I expected it to be. The floors were clean, the bed was made, and I didn't detect any cameras. Garrett tucked inside his closet with the door cracked just opened.

Rose let out a sigh.

"Well, I guess she should get to it then."

"Yeah, I—"

I barely had a chance to response before Rose grabbed me by the front of the shirt and tossed me onto the bed. The bed springs sang as I landed, and Rose immediately mounted on top of me. She clasped a hand around my throat and brought her lips to my ear.

"Put on a good show," she ordered me.

Despite the unusual circumstances, her cold command sent an erection into my pants.

"Yes, mistress," I said.

Rose nodded, then reached for my belt and started in doing my pants. I could feel Garrett's eyes watching us from the crack in the closet door. I can't lie, despite how strange this all was, having someone else watch Rose obliterate me...it was kind of hot.

Rose ripped my pants down and mounted me before I even had a chance to respond. Her tight, wet pussy devoured over my cock, and I let out a shuddered gasp.

"Mistress," I croaked. I tipped my head back and my hands gripped the side of the mattress. "I..."

"Hush, slave," she commanded.

Then she started fucking me. Her hips thrusted against mind, sending the bed springs singing even louder. Remembering my mistress's orders to put on a good show, I threw my head back and moaned as loud as I could. Not that it was hard. My mistress's glorious pussy was enough to turn even the strangest circumstances sexy as hell.

"Fuck me, mistress," I whispered. My head hit the board of the bed, but I didn't care, I liked it. "Please...fuck me...fuck me..."

My face flushed as I felt an organs rise inside me. But before I could, Rose gripped me by the throat and started choking me.

"No," she growled. "Not yet."

I tried to restrain myself as my cock grew hotter and wetter in her sweet juices. Then she tossed her head back and started moaning louder. Her pussy clenched tighter around my cock, signaling bro me that my mistress was about to cum. I let out a gasp I let myself cum, my moans growing louder with each hard, glorious thrust.

Rose took her time slowing to a stop as we both came down. The heat drained from our faces, and eventually she got off of me.

She wiped the sweat from her brow, readjusted her skirt, then turned to face the closet.

"That satisfactory for you, Mr. Lars?"

Garrett emerged from the closet. His own face was flushed and his front pants were buttoned by still unzipped.

"Yes," he said. "Thank you."

I fumbled off the bed and pulled my pants up.

"So will you tell us who the hacker is?" I asked.

Garrett glanced down at the floor and sighed before as answering.

"Here's the thing," he said. "You two aren't exactly the only ones being blackmailed. See...my client paid me in advance, and to make sure I stayed hush, hush he...threatened to release information about myself that could get the police on my ass."

"Double blackmail?" I said. "Jesus..."

"So, I can't exactly give you the guy's exact name..."

Rose's eyes sharpened.

"Then what was this point of this whole favor anyway?" she said, gesturing towards the bed. She walked up to Garrett and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, then pulled him close to talk right in his face. A strike of jealousy ran through me. I didn't like my mistress manhandling other men.

Garrett's eyes widened in fear at Rose's sudden grip.

"Listen, I can still give you two some clues," he said. "I can tell you the guy works at an office downtown somewhere. That's where he contacted me from. And I didn't need to find your address, because he's someone who already knows where you live."

I guess that was something. But not what Rose and I came here and fucked in a stranger's bed for.

Rose pushed Garrett back so his back his the closet door.

"Thank you, Mr. Lars," she said in a harsh tone. She then grabbed my wrist and started pulling me towards the door. "That will be enough of your help today."