Chapter 4: Home Now

As soon as my parents were gone, I shut and locked the door behind them then slumped into the couch with an exasperated sigh. Rose noticed my exhaustion then took a seat next to me.

"I don't like being presumptive," she said. "But I sense some friction between you and your father."

"Oh really, where'd you get that idea?" I said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "My dad...I love him, but...he's never exactly kept it a secret that I didn't quite turn out the man he wanted me to be."

"And what kind of man would that be?"

I crossed my arms and slumped back.

"My dad's a man's man," I said. "He calls himself 'old-fashioned', which basically means he thinks any guy who doesn't walk around like a Chuck Norris impersonator is a sissy."

"I see," Rose said. Her face darkened. "I've known a couple of men like that." She smirked and her eyes twinkled. "They always act that way...until mommy gets them over her knee."

As much as I wanted to arouse at Rose's words, I was too sunken to feel much.

"I've tried to be like that," I said. "I tried to be the kind of alpha male guy my dad wanted me to be. I tried playing sports in high school and got my ass kicked. I've lost every fight I've been in, which isn't much. I can't even shot straight whiskey without getting sick."

"Your father's definition of a real man sounds painful," she said. "Fights, stoicism, liquor...sounds self-destructive, almost."

She took my cheek in her hand, and listed my face to hers.

"You listen to me, Thomas," she said. "You are willing to be whipped, choked, spanked, and twisted a million different ways...that is not something a weak man can do. You aren't afraid of pain. You revel in it. A weak man could never do that."

I sunk my face into her touch.

"True," I said.

"I know I shouldn't speak ill of my beloved's family, but you ask me Thomas, you're father is insecure. He feels small, so he needs to puff his chest to be bigger. Unlike you. You never use your feelings of smallness to shrink others. And that takes more strength than any Chuck Norris or John Wayne of whoever could muster."

I smiled, then kissed her hands.

"Thank you, mistress," I said

I was starting to feel better.

Then Rose grabbed my tie and yanked me up into a standing position. The tug choked me and I let out a little cough.

"Now," she whispered to my lips with a smile. "We're all alone, and I'm going to prove just how much of a tough boy you are."

A smile spread onto my face.

"I'm a tough boy, mistress," I said. "I can take anything."

~
I was laughing as Rose pushed me into the playroom and slammed the door behind her. I loved it when she got aggressive like this, manhandling me.

You think you're tough, huh?" Rose said. She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in. She spoke right into my sweaty face. "You think you handle anything?"

"I'm a strong beast, mistress," I chuckled. "I can take anything, you can't break me."

Rose's smile and eyes gleamed with glee.

"We'll see about that."

She smack me hard across the face then kicked me in the shin. I doubled over, and in the process fell to my knees.

"Shirt off," she barked. "Now."

I did as she said. My hands fumbled at my buttons and I tore my shirt off. Just as my shirt hit the floor, Rose grabbed my wrists and blind them tightly with rope, then did the same to my ankles. I was completely immobile, incapable of even standing up. My bare back was up and exposed to her.

"Hit me, mistress," I said. "Hit me as hard as you can."

"I can do harder than that," she said.

She pulled out the riding crop, it's long leather fringe ready to snap. She trailed it along my spine, sending shivers all over my body. Oh yes. That felt good. I wanted it.

"Come on, mistress," I growled. "Fucking hit me."

"Let's see just how touch that body of yours really is, big boy," she said.

And with that, she sent the riding crop snapping down my smooth flesh. I held back my cries of pain as she whipped me again and again, my back growing red and burning harder.

Tears surged in my eyes.

"Oh yes," I hissed. "Harder, harder!"

Thrash. Thrash. Thrash. My body burned every ounce of pain my mistress could muster, it ravished my body, but I only wanted more.

After several rounds, Rose stopped and tossed the riding crop aside. She then turned me onto my back, and I winced as my burning back hit the floor. Before I could say anything, she lifted her skirt, revealing no panties, and sat right on my face.

"A man needs to eat," she said. "So eat pussy."

Oh, I did. I licked and lapped at my mistress's wet slit as she ride my face. Her ivory thighs were warm and soft against my face, and she tasted to dammed good. She arched her back and let out a moan as fucked my face into the floor.

"Yes, my angel," she moaned. "Lick for mommy."

My face and back were screaming with pain as she drove me into the floor, but I didn't dare to stop. I didn't stop until my face was wet and my mistress gave out one final cry of pleasure.

Then, she lifted herself off of me, and collapsed in the floor next to me. She ran her hands down my collarbones and down my chest and stomach.

"Now that's what a real man does," she said.

I let out a chuckle, and let myself fall into the warm afterglow of her touch.

The last thing I remember was her face smirking over me.