4. 𝑫𝒔𝒎𝒑

Pov. George

It is already evening, it is a pity that it is morning at Dream's and he is probably still asleep or taking care of his cat. However, I cannot persuade him that he should go to bed at the same time as me and that our hours are theoretically the same. I don't mind it, but after a day of work in front of the computer I don't have much strength to play for a few more hours. At least as long as Dream's not evening and England's middle of the night.

I know I have to write to Dream because otherwise, he would have forgotten my existence (or not). maybe he's busy looking for people to join our group to play. It is a pity that he does not warn me about such things. It tires me.

Pov. Dream

It's morning, I got up literally seconds ago. He doesn't take care of the little things, I don't want George to wait long for me. Neither did he write to me in the morning. did not call. Maybe he is angry with me about something? The only question is ... What?
I don't want to torture myself with it. I know I could think something bad and do something just as stupid.

I've already done everything I can, but I feel like the idea of ​​making a group to play and shoot videos won't burn out too much and the whole plan will go downhill. It only remains to wait. We can start recording now, but on average I have an idea what we can record. We still have to think about it.

I did everything so maybe I'll write to George?
He always writes first and I don't know what to write. Even if nothing happened to him and he wouldn't take offense at me, he would probably write.

I couldn't wait any longer for HE to write the first one.

Hey, George. I'm sorry I didn't speak to you that I was trying to find someone to join our group for which we are supposed to play this. However, I feel that it will not work.

I didn't get a message for a while so I started to worry. However, I took care of my responsibilities so as not to think too much about it.

when I had done everything, I lay down on my bed and plunged into my thoughts. Sometimes I just can't stop it. Luckily, I heard the notification sound.

𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑂𝐺𝐸 !!!!

I screamed as loud as I could, but it wasn't him.
Techno, or Technoblade, wrote to me. I couldn't believe it a bit, I'd heard about him before, but I didn't think he would write to me.

We settled some things and we were supposed to meet at 4 p.m. I had a 5-hour trip to the place where we agreed. I didn't wait for anything. I forgot about George. I took the keys and ran straight to the car. I took my time, I knew that I would not be very late (if I was late at all).

~ 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 ~

I've already been to the cafe where we agreed. I just had to park.

after a while of looking for a free space for a car, I was able to find it. I parked and went inside. Techno was already there, I sat in front of him.

Dream: I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me

Techno: I just arrived now, you don't have to worry. we even met before the appointed time.

Dream: Really? Good to hear that!

I looked at the hour on the phone and-

* Polsat ads *
(I know you've been waiting for this: 3)

Pov. George

It was already night. Dream didn't write to me. Maybe something fell out of him and he didn't have time.

I already picked up the phone and wanted to write to it. The phone turned out to be discharged. That's probably why I didn't notice that he wrote it to me. If he really wrote something.

I hooked up the phone and went to shower. When I got back my phone was charged.

HOWEVER, DREAM WRITTEN TO ME !!!

I read the message quickly and felt stupid. Dream took care of the group and I licked him. I had no idea what was happening to him so I called.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HEY, HEY, HEY
It's me good evening (it's night as I write this so)
just to say that this chapter breaks down into two parts because I can't write it anymore from the point of view of Dream and George.
I think 600 words is enough. It's still not enough for me, but okay, I don't want you to advertise Polsat's advertising length, so I'll do Polsat Cafe ads for you.
and now you can go read on