18. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥

Pov. Dream

It was 6 am. It meant that it was exactly 00.00 at George's place and I didn't want to wake him up. I could call him whenever I wanted, but that wasn't a good idea for me. At least in my opinion. He was the one who wanted to get tired of sitting by the phone. if I couldn't call him, I could always write.

"Hey George. I have no idea if you are asleep and I know you said I could call you anytime. But I also know that it's the middle of the night with you, and I don't want to tire you. I'm about to go to the port so I can sail to you. write down where I should only get to be able to meet you. "

George read the message. I knew he was awake. I wanted to explain it to myself in such a way that he was just stressed about what was going to be. After all, SAM had to steer the boat. After a few seconds, Gogi called me.

g: I know this is not the best time to talk, but you don't have to rush it ...

D: Just tell me what city to get to.

G: Okey ... Then maybe for the Plymonth. By the way, there's a restaurant there too.

D: I'll write it down so I can know where it is later

g: I see you use your brain sometimes though

D: Ha Ha ... Very funny George ...

G: You shouldn't have any problem getting there though. You just need to get to the right place and you will be close from there

D: Yep Gogi. I remembered our yesterday's conversation ...

when I said that it was as if George had gone somewhere for a while. I waited for a while. I thought maybe she was on the other side of the phone after all and she was about to say something. Time passed, and yet I decided to speak up.

d: George I know that what you said yesterday was forced because I told you to say so, but I don't mean that ... I mean your message, which you wrote to me later ... "I also had my hand on your reflection Dream :) "Finally, you added a heart. if it was friendly then okey, but do you george ... do you love me?

G: Dream I ...

D: If you love me George then tell me and ... And you'll be mine ...

G: Yes Dream !!!! I love you damn it !! Yesterday something broke inside me! Yesterday you found out what I want ... I want you Dream! i want your touch and warmth. Yes, I want to touch your hand just like your reflection!

I wanted to say something, but George hung up. I called him a few more times but he didn't answer. He also didn't read the messages so I just texted him in chat.

“I'll let you know when I'm in Plymonth. You can give me the exact location for one place so that we will search for each other aimlessly. "

Now I have 7,000 kilometers left to do and try not to kill myself. I took a backpack and a small suitcase with everything I needed. I quickly grabbed the keys and ran to my car. To Port St. I had a long way to go to Lucie, and I didn't want to waste any time. I put the phone in the place for drinks. I was on my way.

~ 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ~

I quickly took the boat I had learned to operate before. I took some carnivores of fuel with me. Luggage I took with my life somewhere in the back. I had the phone with me all the time. I slowly hit the road and started humming some songs so as not to think about what had happened. Meanwhile, George wrote me the exact location.

Exactly Geroge. I started to wonder if I was doing it for him or to bring the time back to normal ... I had more and more doubts as to whether I really wanted to do it, but I was too far to return the boat to the shore. theoretically, I still had the chance to stay in America in Florida, but someone finally had to do something about it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Good day. We have come to an end in such a nice way. As always, to my surprise, this chapter has more words than he had planned. in this case, 600 words. Generally, I have no way of describing Dream's journey because it probably doesn't make sense.

I also want to say that it does not matter if the boat is filled with fuel in the canister. In this ff everything is possible okey?