6. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Dream: Hey, George. I can not reach you via phone. If you're angry with me for yesterday, I'm sorry, I don't know what got me down. I was probably tired by now. If you have time, why don't we talk?

I didn't know George would write back so quickly, but I soon found out that it would be better not to write back.

George: Dream, can you stop texting me and calling me? In fact, if time hadn't stopped, I would have reported you to the police for harassment.

And then I understood what I had done wrong. I couldn't send anything to him because the package wouldn't get to him, so I started to think what to do. Of course, I did what he asked me to do - I stopped calling and writing him.

Maybe an hour passed, I had nothing to do because even Petches was lost somewhere.
after an hour of looking at the ceiling, I was able to think that I could make a song for him. I've been writing songs for a long time, even have a few on my channel.
It was sometime around noon so I immediately took a piece of paper and a pen and started writing the text.

"𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐬?
𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧?

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐚
𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐚 𝐧𝐚
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ...

𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐲
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ... "

Writing the text turned out to be quite difficult so when I finished writing the whole text it was already evening. But I wanted to finish it as soon as I could, so I was recording and editing the song all night.

I finished my work at 5 a.m. but I knew George was already 11 a.m. I uploaded the movie to the channel, I wanted the title to be more interesting and to encourage him to enter the movie.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐺𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑒. 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ... 𝑝𝑙𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 (𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢).

I was hoping such a title would be enough, but to make sure I added a description.

I am sorry for my behavior, I know I was not responsible. I don't know why I acted this way and not otherwise. I understood that a lot depends on my attitude, this positive and not hurting you. A simple word I'm sorry does not change much here, but I have to start with something and come to an agreement. I don't want to hurt or hurt you, I want our dream to finally come true, you mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you because I will never be able to forgive myself. Trust is a tricky topic, and I want to fix it and change it. It won't be easy, but I know it's worth it. I hope you will forgive me and accept my apologies, they are sincere but it's up to you to believe me.

I added a thumbnail and posted the video. I knew that the boy might not see the movie, so despite his request not to write to him, I wrote.

hey george, i know you're mad at me but i recorded something for you and i wish you would see it. If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I've been working on it all night, and now goodbye Geroge ... I love you, you will always be in my heart.

I don't know why I wrote this at the end. It might sound stupid and I might sound like an idiot, but I didn't think about it anymore. Now I just wanted George to forgive me and come back to me. I really fell in love with him somewhere deep inside ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

And I will leave you with this mood, but today I will write one more chapter because I'm just bored.
550 words should be enough for a chapter of Dream's apologies and songwriting.
Ps. I can't feel three fingers in my hand so I have to take a 5-minute break.