17. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

This chapter was supposed to be "normal", but because of the title I have a slightly different plan ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov. Dream

I have given up on my journey for now. I wanted to be with Gogi at a distance for a moment more. I was afraid of what to do. in the meantime, I made a list of the things I needed to cover the 7,000 kilometers.

But for George, the kilometers didn't matter to me. I loved and love him so much. I had the impression that he had feelings for me too. in there at least, but he's afraid to tell me. The word "impression", however, gives much food for thought.

I couldn't think like that anymore because I would have broken down. I didn't look at the time that is at George's. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to think only about myself. I could even die now because I didn't think about Gogi but about myself. I was selfish. I could have done something else, but I called Geroge anyway. I'm an idiot and a retard. If George was asleep now and he had the notification sound turned on, I woke him up 100%.

I was surprised however when George picked up and he didn't seem so tired. As if he wasn't sleeping. Maybe Gogi told me to go to sleep even though he didn't do it himself? It made me feel even worse ....

G: Hey Dream. How are you?

D: Why are you awake George ...?

g: I may ask you the same

D: Well I ... But should I be honest?

G: If you don't want to, you don't have to

D: I don't want to lie to you George ...

G: So you answered yourself with that Dream

D: Well then George .... I prefer to be honest and I also want to apologize for calling you at this time. although I do not even know what time it is at your place, but I just did not think that you can sleep. I feel stupid with that, but getting to the point it-

GR: I know you might be stupid or something, but you really have no reason, Dream. you can write to me and call me at any time, but I will answer faster than I will answer. Sometimes I can sleep but rummage in some cupboards or something. Also sorry to interrupt you, you can continue.

D: Well George .... I've been thinking about you, and the truth is, I think about you all the time. I can't stop, I have your photos everywhere I can. The only thing I miss right now is your closeness to George. I want to see you, hug you and touch your hand like I did with the reflection that was in the notebook. I love you so much George and hope you know it. I hope you know that I won't leave you.

G: Dream I- I don't know what to say ....

D: We can be silent if you want. Then I think I can hear your heartbeat. It seems to me that I am close to you.

G: Stop Dream ... Please. It's not entirely comfortable for me. Mean... It's nice to listen to, but .. but I don't know what to say to Dream.

D: Should I stop loving you George? That's what you mean? If you want, I can

G: No Dream ... I didn't mean that ... Just ... Dream I just can't. Even if I love you, I can't say it. the problem is even that I don't know if I love you Dream and it's a bit uncomfortable to listen to what you feel about me when you are not sure about your feelings for the same person ...

D: That's what even I didn't expect George ... But your brain didn't give you anything to understand at the beginning? something like "This is he is that person George"

G: The only thing I have in mind is the voidness of Dream. I can't even tell how I feel about you. I knew I was a retard, but I didn't think I was so big ...

D: Don't call yourself George ... Please ... Could you please do something for me?

g: Depends on what Dream

D: Geroge ... I know it will be difficult for you, but just say you love me ...

G: Dream ... I can't

D: I'm going to see you tomorrow, George. I want to hear it from you on the phone for once.

G: I ... I love you Dream ... I love you Dream and do not want to lose it

d: Thank you George ... This is what I wanted to hear, and if you haven't seen it yet, see what I put in the frame with the reflection of my hand.

G: I haven't checked, but thanks for the info

D: I'll be ending George. See you

G: See you Dream

I heard Geroge said he loved me. even if it wasn't true, he said it. A moment later, after I hung up, I noticed that George had written something to me.

"I also had my hand on your reflection of Dream :) <3"

Now I really didn't know what to think anymore. Maybe George was relieved when he said that? I don't want to ask myself unnecessary questions, I don't want to bother myself again. Again. Exactly that too. It was best to focus on what will be. On the fact that I will finally meet Geroge.

However, it was enough for me to think about it. I wanted my brain to rest for at least 5 minutes. so I started writing another song.

It's not true
Tell me I’ve been lied to
Crying isn't like you, ooh
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through

Baby, won't you take it back?
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
you didn’t mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to

Up all night on another red-eye
We wish we never learned to fly high
Maybe we should just try
To tell ourselves a good lie
I didn't mean to make you cry, I

Baby, won't you take it back?
Say you were tryna make me laugh
and nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to

The smile that you gave me
Even when you felt like dying

We fall apart as it gets dark
I'm in your arms in Central Park
There's nothing you could do or say
I can’t escape the way, I love you
I don’t want to, but I love.
(Billie Eilish)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

And we got through this chapter so beautifully, and to my surprise it was 1,000 words long.

as always, I say that I will write a chapter for max. It doesn't work for 600 words, and if I want to write for 1,000, I write for 200
Ugh
But okay okay
We are nearing the end of this book