19. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦...

Pov. George

I was afraid that Dream would reach England in its entirety. Can anyone imagine Dream steering the boat? I certainly do not. I spent weeks or even more time with Dream. I knew him well enough, and I knew Dream would do something wrong.

it will be a long time before Dream reaches England. At that time, I was able to think what I would be able to do when Dream was there. First, of course, we will go to the restaurant or to the cinema as friends. Actually, who was Dream to me? Friend? Friends? Boyfriend? I never offered him a relationship and he never offered me. I could have asked him about it when we meet. I could also call him by the way, maybe I would make his trip pleasant, and I would make my time.

I liked talking to Dream, arguing with him, listening to his laugh or his voice. I liked him more than I thought. After all, I still like him ... Or I love him. It didn't seem to matter after what happened.

(You are not ready for this. You are not ready for what will happen here. Neither am I to you.)

I asked myself a lot of questions. did Dream take care of the flowers and did they grow? What will happen next? Why does Dream want to meet me now, at this moment? As for the latter, he said that then everything would work out. On this point, I tried to trust him. It's fun to have Dream all to yourself, but it has become tiresome too.

~ 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ~

A day had passed, and Dream still showed no sign of life. Well ... I didn't answer his phone earlier, neither read nor reply to his messages. I only did it because I said I loved him and was afraid of his reaction. I acted inadequately, and it wasn't the first time, but Dream wasn't a saint either. I figured if I called him, Clay would pick him up. I was not wrong.

g: I'm sorry I missed Clay, but I panicked. Aren't you too bad for me? Where are you anyway?

D: Relax, George. Nothing happened

Dream began to chuckle. It was sweet? I recorded this moment on my phone. I wanted to set this to the bell. I wonder what Dream's account would be ...

D: I took a break to eat, drink and send something. I was asleep a moment ago. I can see the order now, so I assume that I have some max. 5 hours away.

G: You don't have to rush Dream. I don't know why you do this, but you don't need to rush.

d: I am wondering too, but I have no idea. On the one hand, I'm sick of what is happening and want to get back to normal, and on the other hand, I want to meet you.

G: I assume we'll find out someday, and I was wondering about one thing too ..I wanted to ask you this question when I meet you, but I can't go on without an answer anymore ...

D: Yes George? Something happened? Something's wrong?

G: Everything's fine Dream ... Just ... Who are you to me? Or me for you?

D: Gogi I- I have no idea ... If you want then we can know ....

g: I guess I think about what you Dream, but ... But is this a good idea? How will your friends react to this? Or mine? Our family ... It won't be too much of a shock for her?

D: You must be panicking Gogi too much ~~. We are already adults right? If you are afraid of the opinions of others, we don't have to reveal it. unless you don't want to ...

G: I don't care too much about the opinion of others. It is not my business that someone is intolerant. AND STOP SAYING THAT CLAY ~~~ !!!

Well, I think we have sexed each other in every conversation with Dream. I got used to it over time and it became funny to me too.