9. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

Okay, but this is how I want to greet two people at the beginning, so best regards kleszcz_z_dupy and MandarynkaXNajman, I know that you are reading this. Just thanks for spam because it's really fun to read, but I don't want to do another Polsat, so enjoy reading.

Pov. George

he dreamed of what was happening so I did too. Yeah, instead of thinking what to do, I just slept. Maybe it was stupid, but I believe Dream made something up. I can always say that I did not come up with anything. I assume Dream would rather believe my little lie.

I went to the toilet to refresh and change. I took my time, Dream was the one person I could talk to, but I didn't really feel like it today. I didn't want to lie to Dream, even though I had already done it, but I wanted to tell him that I felt bad for now and didn't want to talk to him.

I reached for my phone and noticed Dream was texting me. I assume he came up with something and wanted to share it with me. I really didn't want to talk to him, but all I wanted to know was what he had come up with during the night.

I called and to my surprise he answered right away. as if he had been sitting with the phone for a few hours waiting for me to call.

George: Hey Cl-
Dream: Yeah, yeah hey Gogi, I know it's not polite to interrupt when someone talks, but watch that. I found an old cork board on which I hung everything. Look at the webcam.

in fact there was quite a large board with some notes tied with string or something like that.

George: Okay but-
Dream: Gogi I have an idea what happened. Just ask yourself "Why has time stopped?"
George: I have no idea
Dream: Time has stopped for us, George. I see no other reason. We are left alone in this world.
George: ...
Dream: Are you there?
George: Yes I am, but can you explain to me what is on the board?
Dream: Yeah sure then let's start at the beginning

we were planning to do a group to play and record movies, Techno volunteered, but he too froze like everything else, but I went to meet him and while I was in the cafe with him, I looked at the phone to check what time it was. at this point, time stopped and I wrote to you.

This is where it started, but it is the beginning. Another part is why time has stopped and why. And here I had to think a little more, and even bang my head against the wall

george: So I understand that you know everything theoretically or suppose something?

Dream: I think at least most, but let me tell you what I was able to think of.

We come back to the point where you have to ask why and why time has stopped. we know that time has stopped for us and to give us a chance. I was thinking about trying to send me something and I would send something to you, but the package would probably not arrive. We can't send a letter by pigeons either, but I have one question from Goga.

George: Yes Clay?

Dream: Do you have a pilot-controlled drone?

george: Yes, even a few

Dream: Perfect

George: What do you want to do?

Dream: Find something this drone can move to me

George: There is no chance the drone will fly to America

Dream: Don't worry about that anymore, just find something.

George: It won't work, Clay ...

Dream: Trust me George

george: I'll try to Clay ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dream and George can't see what else will happen to them. They do not see that they can meet and then never see each other. To miss every moment ...

dream and George did not know yet how much they love each other and how much they can do for each other ... More ...

Good morning TVN, here I am. Who missed chapters that are 600 words long?
I am not too much, but everything for you, especially since more and more people are reading this book: 3
in general, I do not want to write about it, but I will say one thing.

YES I KNOW THAT THE DRONE WILL NOT FELL THAT MANY KILOMETERS SO WHEN SOMEONE WRITTEN THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, I AM AWARE OF THIS.

Well, that's it, I'll try to write something tomorrow .