Idk lmao

*Beep beep beep*
George opened his eyes and rubbed them as he awoke from his dream.

Dammit, George thought. Another shitty day.

He turned off his alarm and slowly got up.

He opened his dresser and got out  a red (brown for him) hoodie and a black skirt.

I've always had this skirt but never worn it. He thought.

He shrugged and put on his clothes as he trudged outside his room and towards the fridge.

(READ THIS PART PLEASE) So I made this when I was new at writing dnf and just pretend he's just wearing jeans or smthn bc it wons make much sense more into the story :)

He felt something rub against his leg (Pardon?) and he looked down and smiled.

Luca, his cat was purring at him trying to get his attention.

George picked up his cat and snuggled her for a minute and got her food.

He then got his own breakfast and grabbed his bike as he went on his way.

(In my story, yes George is colorblind, therefore, he cannot drive. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding)

Hi, sorry I took so long, I was reading fandics trying to find stuff to write about.

Thanks for 300+ reads, holy crap! I haven't even written really anything. Thanks so much!

This story won't have any smut, I don't like those stories, it will have some fluff though, maybe some angst if ever update this stupid story then you'll be lucky. Btw im hella lazy so youll be lucky if I update this story every two months. BUUT Ive been getting back into it so ye