Break or Sprain?

Sorry for not writing recently, i have been on a trip with my family! I am back now tho :D

                                                                                ~George Pov~

George finds himself staring at Dream.

He couldn't get over how beautiful he was. His beautiful emerald eyes, his golden blonde hair that blew in behind him from the wind.

How focused he was to get him to the hospital. How caring he was to him.

How soft his lips looked.. if only he could just-

No! George thought. You literally just met the guy.

When they arrived at the hospital, Dream walked faster, and faster, until they arrived at the desk.

"Next!" said the lady behind the desk. 

"Hello, um my friend here's ankle is hurt badly. I think we need an X-ray on it." Dream said.

The lady nodded and turned to her computer. "Name?" She asked without looking up from her computer.

"George Davidson and Clay WasTaken" He told her.

She printed out their names and handed them name tags. "Just put these on and sit down please." She said calmly. "A doctor will be here soon to check on you and your boyfriend in a minute" She smiled and gestured to the seats.

George turned pink as Dream carefully placed him on the chair next to him. He looked away from Dream and tried to calm down the butterflies in his stomach.

Boyfriend? George thought. 

"George?" And he looked up at the man standing by the door. He turned to Dream and he nodded and scooped him up gently and walked with the doctor.

Dream set George down on the chair carefully and sat down in the other chair. 

"So what happened?" Asked the doctor.

"Well.."

 TO BE CONTINUED! Shoudl I continue with this storY?