Stream

"Hey everyone!" George grinned widely at the camera and waved, answering questions from donations and talking to chat happily, waiting for the notification that forewarned all of his followers that he was livestreaming, something he hadn't done in quite the long time.

Dream beamed seeing George at his happiest while he was streaming. He also felt happiest on the screen. Seeing everyone support him and send him hearts and "Love you!"s, and "How are you"s every time he posted a tweet or livestreamed.

Though he was a bit jealous George had more people subscribed and followed to him, he couldn't complain, really. He was honestly just happy to have gotten popular so quickly in the first place.

After a few minutes, when George was sure that everyone had gotten the notification, he introduced Dream, and he waved his hand into the frame, making sure not to show his face just yet.

"And we have a special guest here with me today, chat!" George turned over to Dream and his smile grew wider. "Please welcome Dream! I'll send a link to his socials and stuff in the chat for you guys..." 

George moved his keyboard over to Dream, allowing him to type his links in chat, whilst not showing his face.

"So anyways guys, I have some bad news." He still smiled, but his smile went down a bit. Not wanting to look too disappointed in front of all of his supporters. 

"Woah, calm down guys! No, no one has died, no no no, calm down everyone, it's not THAT bad."

Dream took a deep breath and grabbed George's hand, he noticed that he seemed to be getting anxious. As he did so, George blushed a little bit. 

Not enough for chat to tell, but just enough that Dream could catch it. Dream smiled and made shapes on his newfound friend's shaking hand.

"So, as all of you know now, I've met Dream. You all probably have questions, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. First, before I answer any questions, I'd like to say something that will explain how we met."

George turned to look at his friend, and he nodded, assuring George that it was okay.

"So, uh about a few days ago, I was, *giggle* biking down my sidewalk, and me being the idiot I am, I wasn't exactly looking where I was riding, so I ended up crashing right into this idiot here."

He gestured to Dream, and he waved his hand in frame again, and once again, George giggled. 

"So, I may or may not have partially broken two bones in my foot.. not really sure how long I'll have a cast for, but I promise to keep you all updated on how it goes! For now, let's play some Minecraft with Dream!"

Words - 464

WATCHING GEORGE DO MCC!! HAPPY PRIDE MONTHHHH