The house

George POV

Don't ask George why he let a stranger enter his house. Let's just say he was that lonely that he would have let anyone in, as long as they looked harmless.

Well, that was how his cat got here anyway.

Speaking of his cat, where was he?

"Luca! I'm home!" George called.

Nothing.

Dream tilted his head as he looked around. Who was this mysterious person? The brit had said he lived alone..

"Who's Luca?" he asked curiously as he continued to look around the modern house. Damn. He must have a good job if his house looks this nice. He thought.

George flinched a bit when he spoke. He forgot the blonde was here.

"Luca is my cat, although he would have been out here by now.. maybe he's in the kitchen eating his food?" the older said worriedly as he took off his shoes.

He wasn't in the kitchen. In fact, they searched the whole house until George came to the bedroom where he finally heard the familiar mewing coming from his bed.

The older tiptoed over to the bed and looked under the bed and smiled. 

"Hey buddy, it's me! C'mere, Georgie is back!" He said as he gently pulled his adorable cat out from under the bed.

Dream grinned when he saw the tiny cat. He sat with the smaller on the bed and softly pet the kitten. He smiled wider when Luca purred at the taller's touch.

George giggled and sat his cat on the bed. He gasped.

Dream turned to look at the brunette. "What? Is it you're ankle?" he asked concerned for the smaller.

"No, it's not that, I told my fans I would stream about an hour ago! They're probably all worried. Would you like to join in my stream? I have an extra monitor I could set up for you. Do you play Minecraft?" George rambled on.

"You do want to be on a camera, right?" He asked suddenly, and Dream nodded.

"I just don't want the camera to point at my face. I'm not exactly comfortable with my face being shown, if that's okay."

George grinned widely. "Of course! I'll set it up. Do you have a channel? I can tell everyone to subscribe and stuff." 

Dream nodded as he typed in his channel. Three million subscribers. George grinned "Not bad, I have 10 million." He said nonchantly (How do you spell that word oh my god)

Dream's eyes widened. "10 million? It's probably because you're incredibly hot" he huffed.

George's cheeks flushed as he looked away quickly. "You're an idiot" he said and giggled.

He got up and began to set up Dream's monitor and he set up stream labs.

Once he got everything set up, he waited a few minutes for everyone to get on, and he looked up at his camera and smiled. "Hey everyone!"

Words - 459

New update yay! :)