two

"Yerin? Are you okay?" Jake sat in front of Yerin in the classroom since it was their break time. He noticed that Yerin has kept her head down the entirety of the break. He was starting to get a little bit worried about her.

Yerin lifted her head up slightly and let out a weak smile, "I'm fine. Just tired." Was the only response she gave before putting her head back down. Her voice sounded weak, and Jake knew that she was not tired. She was tired of something else.

Jake stood up and gently put his palm on the top of her forehead. Yerin was caught off-guard by the sudden gesture, but just stayed quiet.

"You don't have a fever. Are you sure you're okay?" Jake asked again worriedly. This wasn't the cheery happy Yerin that he always see's. This Yerin seemed a little bit more scared and mentally exhausted.

After Jake sat back down in his chair, a bunch of voices that came from a group of guys were coming from outside of the classroom. The moment they heard those voices, Jake noticed Yerin glared at the windows nervously, and she looked scared.

That's when it clicked in Jake's head.

Yerin's little fan club is back up again.

The infamous Yerin fan club of the school, where a bunch of guys that have a crush on her keep bothering her and stalking her pretty much the entire day. At first, Yerin didn't seem to really mind it because of the kind soul she is. But Jake is guessing that it has gotten to the point where Yerin has asked them to stop because it's disrespecting her privacy, but her words are clearly not going through to them.

Jake looked at Yerin worriedly, she was keeping her head down the entire time.

To Jake, it was heartbreaking to see Yerin that way. The class have tried to take down the fan club for awhile now, but the fan club just keeps getting bigger.

___

Jake was preparing for the tutoring sessions in the tutoring classroom. He heard the door open and turned to see who it was. It was Aera and..Yerin?

Yerin went up to Jake and looked even more scared then she did earlier in the day.

"Can I stay here..with you?" Her voice was shaking, and it even trailed off. "Sure, you can sit with the others." Jake accepted her request with a smile on his face, but Yerin still seemed a little shaken.

"Can I sit with you?" Yerin asked again, this time, Jake's heart was beating really fast. He couldn't tell if Yerin feels protected when she is with him, or because it's about something else that he can't seem to put a finger on.

Jake lifted Yerin's head so the two are having direct eye contact, "Of course." Jake had a bright smile on his face that could probably resemble the same smile his dog has. Bright. Yerin's heart started beating fast, but the two had to stop their little moment when other people started walking in.

Yerin sat down in Jake's chair at the teacher's desk since she was sitting with him. Not only that, she also wanted to see how tutoring sessions go. Especially when the tutor is Shim Jake.

Once the tutoring sessions were over, everybody had left the classroom except for Yerin and Jake. Jake noticed that during the tutoring sessions, Yerin seemed more relaxed and less tense. But the moment it ended, she became more scared and tense.

"Is that fan club stressing you out?"

Jake's words making Yerin jolt up out of surprise. She was surprised that he knew or seemed to notice. But instead of responding to his question with words, she responded to him by looking down out of shame.