Sleepy baby (Tommy)

Just something I thought of while between Headspaces

Small: Tommy (2-3) Cg: Wilbur

Plot: Tommy is overworking himself while editing a video and accidentally slips from stress and exhaustion so he calls Wilbur who helps him fall asleep on call.

Glancing at the time I realize it's kinda late. I start getting that familiar fuzzy feeling in the back of my head, taking a deep breathe I push it away. "No, I gotta finish this..," I huff and attempt to focus on the screen but it doesn't go away.
Slowly slipping, I close the laptop.

Nobody's pov:

Tommy picks up his phone and calls Wilbur on facetime, knowing he wouldn't be steaming or sleeping right now. "Wilby," Tommy mumbles sleepily after he picks up the call.

Realizing Tommys is little Wilbur starts to baby him. "Hi my baby boy! Why aren't you sleeping?," Wilbur waves at the screen. "Was working..," He mumbles again, looking away from the camera distracted. "How old are you little prince?," Tommy whines before holding up 3 fingers.

"Why don't you get changed little one?," Wilbur smiled. "Otay!" Tommy says a bit loudly, reaching for his box of little things that he keeps under his bed. Tommy squealed excitedly before pulling something out of the box off camera.

"Whacha got there bud?," Wilbur asks with a soft smile on his face. He absolutely adores Tommy big or little, Tommy is genuinely like a little brother to him. 

"Hoodie!" Tommy exclaims while pulling the hoodie over his head. Wilbur coos at the sight of him wearing Wilburs hoodie, hes so adorable without even realizing.

"Aww that's wonderful little prince but we should get ready for sleep hm? It's getting quite late little one," Wilbur slowly eases the idea of sleep into the conversation, knowing how Tommy hates sleeping alone while little and would reject the idea.

"Otay wilba," Tommy mumbled sadly while pouting, a small yawn escaping his mouth. Wilbur coos a bit more and Tommy giggles softly. He could tell Tommy was getting sleepier by the minute. "You gotta brush your teeth bubas," Wilbur reminds him, Tommy tends to be very forgetful while small.

"Oh yeah!," Tommy says while grabbing his phone. Wilbur watched as he brang the phone to his bathroom and propped it up so Wilbur could see him clearly.

Wilbur sang the happy birthday song twice while he brushed and when Wilbur finished singing he rinsed and wiped his mouth. "Good job angel!," Wilbur praised while Tommy giggled and made his way back to his room. 

Tommy set his phone down on his bed side table and struggled with the charger for a second but once he was down he laid down on his bed. "Wilba?," Tommy mumbled slowly, his sleepiness clearly taking over.

"Yes baby?," Wilbur responded softly, not wanting to startle him with sudden noise. "Sing to me p'ease?," He asked hesitatingly. "Of course love bug! What song?" Wilbur reached for his guitar.

"Uhh lullaby," Tommy responded. Wilbur guessed that he didn't have a song in mind and began playing the beginning of good night by the Beatles (idk I searched up lullabies on google).

Tommy hummed along to Wilburs singing and soon he stopped and instead soft snores filled his silence. Wilbur chuckled softly and hung his guitar back onto the wall.

He knew he wasn't going to sleep because he had work to do so Wilbur muted his mic and began editing a video while waiting for his little prince to wake up.

An: let me know of that was good or not!And I will take any suggestions + requests! Thanks for reading and make sure to eat, drink water, and get lots of rest! -A

Word count:621