princess ('Wilbur')

Disclaimer: Wilbur is trans male to female in this chapter however she doesn't realize til later on so the beginning will have he/him pronouns used for her while the end and middle will have she/her and the name willow used.

Little: Wilbur/Willow (1-2)
Cg: Eret (she/her)

Tw/Cws: Gender dysphoria, Breakdown/distress, upset little, fear of abandonment?

Requested by: CringyCorey

Wilbur huffed as he looked in the mirror. He didn't feel like... himself? If that made any sense.

He didn't understand the problem. Nothing that he saw in the mirror appealed to him. His hair felt too short, his clothing felt too boyish?, and his height made him feel incredibly upset.

Wilbur slowly hunched in on himself, hugging his arms around his stomach.

He shook his head as the fuzzy feeling in his head slowly closed in on him, turning his thoughts to mush and successfully causing him to panic.

He reached for his communicator and fumbled with it as he attempted to contact Eret. Why Eret? He didn't know, the thought of his old caregiver just seemed to give him some comfort.

☆ <third person- Following Eret> ☆

Eret pulled her communicator out of her pocket, confused at the contact it read. Wilbur hadn't called her in ages, why now?

She shook her head and picked up anyway, she wasn't one to ignore people.

Erets eyes widened as panicked babbles and cries filled the call. She could definitely tell that Wilbur was regressed but she didn't know what to do.

Wilbur had told Eret he didn't want her as a caregiver anymore around a year ago, did that still stand?

Eret didn't care, Wilbur was upset and Eret felt the urge to hold him close and tell him everything would be okay.

☆ <time skip bc I can't figure out how to write Eret traveling to Wilbur> ☆

"Wilbur!?," Eret ran into the house, she had received more panicked messages in the time that she had been running over.

She heard nothing for a moment then a small whimper was heard. Eret followed the sound until she reached Wilbur.

The little was curled up on the floor, he was holding a baby blanket in a death grip and his communicator was on the floor several feet away from him.

Makes sense why Eret hadn't received another message after a bit.

Wilbur whined softly at the sight of his old caregiver and reached his arms out. Eret was one of the only people who could actually carry the boy.

"Hi bubas," Eret cooed at the mentally younger, sitting on the floor next to him. "What's wrong Wilbur?," She asked gently.

Wilbur slightly flinched at the name, this definitely not going unnoticed by Eret.

"Wilbur?," When Wilbur softly flinched again she nodded and lifted the brunette into her lap.

"You don't like that name?," She asked softly, Wilbur nodded quickly. "Okay bub, you want a new one? It can be anything you want," Eret spoke softly and gently wiped tears and drool off his face.

Wilbur nodded slowly, looking around his room. His eye caught the window, gazing outside.

He suddenly lifted his arm and pointed outside to the garden. "That's a willow tree," Eret was about to redirect the littles attention but then realized.

"Willow?," Willow nodded excitedly. "Mkay, Willow, very pretty. And pronouns?," Willow smiled shyly at the compliment.

"Wanna be giwl," Willow mumbled softly. "She/her?," Eret pat Willows head when she nodded.

"Okay princess, you wanna get off the floor?," Willows face lit up at the nickname and she nodded.

Eret lifted her up easily and brought her into the kitchen. "Do you have a sippy?," She nodded and pointed the the top shelf.

Eret went to set her down but she clung onto her tightly, whining softly at the idea of Eret leaving again.

Willow didn't understand why Eret wouldn't care for her anymore, she never understood that big her rejected her. She just wanted her caregiver back.

"S'ay! P'ease...," She leaned against her chest, tears threatening to fall again. "Okay I won't put you down, it's alright I'm right here," Eret reassured her quickly. Willow had cried enough today.

Willow only sighed lightly, still leaning again her chest with no means to move anytime soon.

Eret slowly poured juice into her cup and put the lid on tightly, they didn't want any spills, then made her way to the living room.

Eret set Willow down on the couch and grabbed a blanket. She spread the blanket on the floor and put some stuffies on it, making a makeshift play area for the little.

She sat Willow on the blanket and handed her the sippy cup, smiling as the girl immediately began playing and giggling.

Eret sighed happily and sat on the couch. She made a mental note to ask Puffy and Niki if they would make some feminine little gear for Willow, She saw how she looked at her clothes and sippy cup distastefully.

For now however, Eret had a little princess to please and she couldn't be happier with it.

AN: I realized yesterday that I never finished this lol -M<3

Word count:862