first time (pt 2)

Little: Wilbur (2) Cg: Ash (if you don't know who ash is he's lovejoys guitarist and he doesn't talk)

TW/CWs: Overworking? Feeling tired, talk of loud noises.

Nobodys pov:

It was around two months after Wilbur had regressed for the first time and though he had only done it a few times he had to admit that it did help a ton.

He no longer felt mentally exhausted everyday and he had way more motivation to do everyday things like clean or do laundry.

The only people who knew about it were Phil, Ash, and Tommy. Ash and Tommy finding out about it was a complete accident but they accepted him nonetheless.

Wilbur was currently at band practice. It was around four in the morning and not only was he completely drained but he could feel himself slowly slipping with every sudden loud noise and everytime he had to stand up and walk somewhere.

Wilbur whined quietly when the microphone made feedback, the high pitched noise hurting his head incredibly.

He let his head fall and closed his eyes tightly. He obviously could just end the meeting and go home but not only would that disappoint his friends but he doubted he could even walk that far at this point.

Wilbur jumped at a tap on his shoulder but calmed when he saw it was Ash. Ash directed Wilburs attention to the couch and Wilbur walked over to it, falling down onto it.

Ash followed him with a worried look and offered a hug, sitting next to him. Wilbur accepted the hug, though it was more of Wilbur face planting into Ashs chest and Ash putting his arms around him.

"M' okay," Wilbur mumbled, he could tell Ash was worried. "Jus' tired," Ash hummed and nodded. He knew Wilbur was tired and he was definitely small.

Ash grabbed Wilburs water bottle was the table and a straw that had been sitting on the table for weeks, putting the straw in the bottle and handing it to Wil.

Wilbur took small sips of the water, slowly falling asleep on Ash.

"Ash? Ni ni?," Wilbur asked quietly and Ash nodded, though Wilbur couldn't see him, and mumbled a small 'yeah'.

Wilbur allowed his body to relax and situated his head better so it wouldn't hurt when he woke up.

The other band members would be confused when they returned from the store for sure but Wilbur couldn't find it in him to care honestly, and he was far too tired and small to really think about it.

"Ni ni," Wilbur mumbled as his eyes closed slowly. "Ni ni  buddy," Ash said quietly in return, Wilbur could just barely hear it.

Wilbur smiled and allowed himself to fall asleep. He felt safe with Ash there holding him and he felt happy.
_______________________________________

A/N: I know someone asked for this I just don't remember who, It's 2 am and I fell asleep at 10 pm why am I up? Idk I'm tired. -A<3

Words: 503