Baby (Wilbur)

Little: Wilbur (3-4)
Babysitter: James (Marriott)

Note: I've never written James before but I do watch his content and listen to his music.

Tw/Cws: None:)

James jumps as his door is flung open, hitting the wall with the force of it. "Wilbur! You have gotta stop doing that," Wilbur just laughs at James and enters the office.

The pair watch as the entire chat starts spamming Wilburs name, they're clearly excited.

After Wilbur does his usual 'checking himself out' bit, he spots the cat sitting in a bed near the window.

Wilbur gasps and immediately walks over to the cat. "James!," Wilbur effectively gets the others attention.

"It's a baby!," Wilbur says excitedly, smiling brightly at the cat. "Wanna hold him?," James asks with a small laugh.

Wilbur nods and the cat is placed in his arms. He holds Otto exactly how James instructs, hugging the cat close to himself. Thankfully, the cat seems to like Wilbur.

"It's baby James," Wilbur says, giggling happily. He hasn't even realized that he's slipped.

The entire chat is spamming happily, everyone very happy with how happy and excited Wilbur seems about the cat.

'——— donated 5 dollars "get this man a cat already," ' 

James laughs at the donation and looks over to Wilbur who's still holding Otto.

"He's baby James," Wilbur says again in a funny voice when James looks at him. "He's not baby, He's Otto," James corrects half heartedly.

He's more confused with Wilburs childish behavior.

"Alright Wil, I'm gonna end stream now. Wait for me in your office?," James says to Wilbur, quietly so the mic won't pick it up.

Wilbur pouts childishly, placing Otto back on his bed. "Mkay," He mumbles, standing up and making his way to the door. 

Wilbur smiles when the cat stands up to follow him. He waves to the small cat then leaves the office and returns to his own, sitting in his chair and swinging his legs back and forth happily. 

He doesn't remember what he was doing in his office or why he wanted to go to James office but it doesn't really matter now (or so he hopes).

He knows he slipped now but he can't find it in him to be anxious. James is a overall understanding person, Wilbur heavily doubts that he'll be upset with him, maybe a bit confused but not angry.

Wilbur visibly lights up when James enters his office holding Otto. "Baby!," Wilbur says excitedly, already reaching for the animal. James laughs a bit but sets the cat down in Wilburs lap.

"Wanna tell me what's going on, Wil?," James asks gently, sitting on the spare chair in the room. "Little," Is all Wilbur says, distracted with the cat that's purring gently.

James hums and gets his phone out his pocket. He searches up 'What does it mean when someone says they're little' and scrolls past all the unsafe articles, knowing that Wilbur wouldn't participate in any of that, before finding one that makes sense.

"You're a little?," James asks, looking up from his phone. "Uh huh!," Wilbur smiles and nods. "S' also called a age 'gressor," He adds shyly, glancing down. 

James gives Wilbur a soft smile before searching up 'age regressor,'  and clicking on a article on how to care for one, skimming through it quickly.

"Alright," James sets his phone down. "How old are you Wil?," Wilbur shyly holds up four fingers 

"Such a big boy!," Wilbur shakes his head, pouting slightly. "No? Not a big boy?," James asks and Wilbur nods. "Oh I got it, you're a small boy aren't you? So teeny tiny!," This gets Wilbur to smile brightly and James takes that as a win.

"Do you need anything? Maybe Something to drink?," He asks next. Wilbur thinks for a moment before mumbling, "Juice, please,". James smiles and nods.

"I'll be right back, okay?," James leaves the room and Wilbur goes back to paying attention to Otto, mumbling things to him while he pets him.

When James returns, he's holding a juice box and some crackers. He puts the straw in before handing it to Wilbur, telling him not to squeeze the box.

"I got you some crackers too," James says, putting the crackers that are on a napkin on the desk.

Wilbur takes the juice happily. "T'ank you!," He says before taking a sip. He smiles brightly, he loves apple juice!

James sits back down, reaching out to pat Ottos head. "Just let me know if you need anything else, okay?,".

Wilbur grabs a cracker and nods, "Okay!,".

A/N: Finally finishing my chapters lol -M<3

Word count: 772