Early morning cuddles (George)

Little: George (babyspace)
Cg: Dream

No Tw or Cws :) pure fluff

Dream smiled down at George fondly. The little was curled up in his arms sleeping peacefully. His paci was bobbing slowly between his lips, a small bit of drool on the side of his mouth.

He looked so peaceful and soft in the morning light that flooded through the curtains in Dreams room.

George was laying on his side with half his face tucked into Dreams chest, his leg wrapped around the others leg so he couldn't leave him.

"Georgie," Dream whispered into the littles ear. George stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Dream with a questioning look.

When Dream only cooed at the mentally younger George looked back down, his eyes drooping.

"Wha' 'ime it?," George slurred out. His decreasing age and paci made it hard to speak clearly.

"It's seven bub," Dream whispered though the little was already awake. He felt that if he talked too loud he might scare the peacefulness of the morning away.

George whined quietly and huffed out. He closed his eyes, hugging Dreams waist tightly when the taller shifted.

"Cubbles," George mumbled. Dream giggled quietly at the mispronunciation and nodded.

"Cuddles," Dream agreed and laid his head against his soft pillow.

"Georgie," Dream hummed out. George felt his chest rumble against his head as Dream spoke quietly.

"Papa," George mumbled, grasping onto Dreams hoodie sleeve which was wrapped around Georges stomach.

Dream began humming a song softly. George sighed contently as he recognized the tune despite the fog clouding his mind.

George relaxed against Dreams body and sighed again happily.

"Lub you papa," George murmured out, sleep washing over his body.

"Love you more sweetpea," Dream whispered and continued to hum. The soft song easing George to sleep.

A/N: I thought you guys deserved some fluff today ♡ -T<3

Word count: 317