Potatoes can wait (Technoblade)

Little: Technoblade (2-1) Cg: Wilbur Extras:Tommy, Tubbo, Phil

Tw/Cws: Feeling overwhelmed, Yelling, Impure regression, Overworking, Not sleeping, Panicking, scratching.

Impure regression is when someone regresses from feeling negative feelings and it usually causes involuntary regression and upsetting feelings.

Picture is my notes for this chapter (don't mind the drawings lol) .
_______________________________________

Techno huffed as yelling sounded from another room of the cave, the noises echoed through the walls and slowly faded out.

Techno had so much work to do and so little time to finish everything. He needed to get resources to give to the others, he needed to finish farming, he needed to write back to Phil. He needed to do some much and he had no time.

He grumbled as he put more potatoes into a chest. He was so tired of farming potatoes but if he didn't do it nobody else would and he'd be the one put as the blame.

Techno flinched when a hand touched his shoulder unexpectedly. "What?," He mumbled, not even bothering to see who the unwelcome visitor was.

"Techno, what are you doing?," Wilburs voice rang out. "Something you're not doing," Techno pointed out sarcastically.

Techno mumbled something under his breath and rested his head in his hand, closing his eyes and savoring the relief it brought him.

"You're overworking yourself, we have enough food Techno," Wilbur nodded at the farm that took up to majority of the space in the room they were in as he said this.

"You, my friend, need sleep," Wilbur leaned on Technos shoulder more, weighing the other down.

"No I don't, I need to prepare," Techno shook Wilbur off and watched as he almost fell to the floor.

"Prepare for what? We've got this! We have enough resources and we have you, we'll be fine. You won't be fine if you don't sleep," Wilbur moved his arms around as he talked and noticed how Techno seemed to follow his hands with his eyes.

The piglin shook his head, wincing at the pain it brang, and huffed out. He rolled his eyes at his brothers expectancy to win.

"I do not need sleep Wilbur, I'll be just fine," Techno turned to continue filling the chest but was stopped by Wilburs hand touching his shoulder once again.

"Your headache says otherwise, why do you think you have one? You need sleep nimwit," Wilbur squinted his eyes at Techno.

"How-," Techno began but was cut off. "We're twins, remember? I always know," Wilbur grinned as he said this, Techno just sighed heavily.

"How could I forget," Techno replied while rolling his eyes. "Remember when dad told you if you kept rolling your eyes they'd get stuck and you cried for a week?," Technos eyes widened at him mentioning this and he smacked Wilburs arm.

"Shut-," Techno began but stopped when he felt his headache get worse. Wilbur pat Technos head pitifully.

Techno restarted putting potatoes away and he began humming to himself.

"Techno," Wilburs voice whispered in his ear and Techno jumped. "What!," Techno shouted.

He didn't mean to shout, he really didn't. He was just so tired and irritated and Wilbur was definitely NOT helping.

Wilbur stepped back with wide eyes, his hand that was petting Technos hair was now clutched against his chest.

He hadn't even realized he scratched Wilbur. Techno stood there terrified.

"I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to!," Techno reached out and grabbed Wilburs arm to check if he was okay.

Techno began to tear up when he saw the angry claw marks on Wilburs wrist. He really didn't mean to hurt him and he felt terrible.

" 'm sorry, really didn' mean to," His headspace came crashing down on him instantly as tears slipped out of his eyes, about time honestly.

Wilbur gently touched Technos shoulder, stopping him. "It's okay lovely, I understand," Wilbur reached up and began petting Technos soft hair, carefully avoiding his little pig ears.

Techno relaxed into the touch, closing his eyes. "Sowwy," Techno mumbled once more and Wilbur shushed him softly.

"I know darling, I know," Wilbur smiled at the boy fondly. He had been attempting to get him to slip and though it didn't happen exactly how Wilbur planned he was glad Techno had slipped, maybe now he could finally rest.

"Are you tired tiny?," Techno only nodded, though big him could go days, even weeks, without sleep little Techno simply couldn't. He tended to regress quite young and he was usually very sleepy.

Wilbur lifted Techno up carefully, using his height to his advantage since he wasn't very strong, and found a bed somewhere.

Techno was set down on the bed and Wilbur dug through his enderchest to find a pacifier.

When Wilbur returned to the bed Techno was sitting against the headboard and he was rubbing his hands against his pants.

This was a stim Techno often did, small or big. He had explained once how he liked the feeling of it and it calmed him. Though Wilbur didn't particularly understand he assumed this was a trait of Technos adhd.

Wilbur booped Technos nose then placed the pacifier into his mouth, Techno immediately relaxing as the soothing object was given to him.

"You feeling better? You're just a little thing, aren't ya?," Techno just stared at Wilbur with curious but tired eyes. (I wanna be babied like this :,])

"Alright alright, sleep time?," Techno nodded at this, still stimming quietly. His headache was mostly gone by now, it was mostly caused by him holding off his regression.

"Ni ni time," Techno slurred out. Wilbur got on the bed and rearranged them so he was lying against the headboard and Techno was lying on him.

Techno snuggled his face into Wilburs shoulder and sighed, his body relaxing against Wilburs.

Wilbur smiled as he could hear the boys even breaths and the soft suckling on the pacifier.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around his brother, hugging him tightly.
_______________________________________

A/N: I forgot to mention this when I posted my chapter about Techno but I will be writing about him still :) -T<3

Word count: 1020