Baby bear (Wilbur)

Little: Wilbur (unsure of age)
Cg: Niki

Tw/Cws: descriptive panic attack, overstimulation, impure regression, anxiety.

Note: I thought the bear nickname was so clever because of Wils name lol (wil-bear)

"It's okay," Wilbur whispered to himself. He was sitting on the floor, rocking himself in a attempt to self soothe.

"It's okay m' okay, it'll be fine," This had been going on for a while now. Something had sent the boy into a panic attack and he felt like he was dying.

He couldn't breathe, he couldn't think, he couldn't move, he couldn't feel his hands or his feet at this point.

When his panic attack suddenly crashed down on him, regression did too. Now, he would usually call Phil or Niki if he regressed but considering he couldn't feel his hands...,

So he just sat there. He cried and he attempted to comfort himself as best as possible. He just wanted this to be over.

He wished he could just be normal, without panic attacks or anxiety. He wished tiny things didn't trigger him. He wished life was easier to him, kinder.

Knock knock

Wilbur jumped at the knocks on the front door. How was he supposed to answer the door? Surely if he stood he'd just crash right to the ground.

Unfortunately, Wilbur didn't think that far ahead. He stood up quickly and tried to rush to the door as the knocks continued loudly.

He didn't make it very far.

He crashed to the floor after his second step, letting out a small cry as he hit the ground. Wilbur laid there, he had no energy and he had even less motivation. Whoever was at the door could come back later.

He curled up into a ball and sobbed into his arms. He just wanted one good day, is that too much to ask for? Just one good day.

"Wil?," A soft voice was heard from the other end of the door.

Niki?

Wilbur perked up immediately, though tears and snot were still running down his face. He needed Niki.

"Wil, bear, could you open the door for me please?," Wilburs chest felt warm at the nickname, a special nickname only used for Wilbur.

Okay. He could do that. He could open the door for Niki.

Wilbur stood up on shaky legs, using the wall for support. He carefully made his way to the door on wobbly legs.

Once he reached the door his legs gave out and he ended up on the floor once again. He whined in frustration.

"It's okay bubas, just unlock it," Niki coached him from the other end of the door.

Wilbur reached up and stretched his arm as much as he could. He unlocked the door with a frustrated "hmph," then slumped back onto the ground.

Niki hurried into the small house and immediately crouched down to Wilbur.

"Hi baby bear, are you hurt anywhere?," Niki fussed while cupping Wilburs cheeks in her small, warm, hands.

Wilbur couldn't help but lightly push Niki away, he was so overstimulated and tired and as much as he wanted Nikis affection, his body couldn't handle it.

Niki nodded and she simply asked the question again, her warm blue eyes showing nothing but worry and care for the boy.

Wilbur simply shook his head and pouted. He was so tired. "Jus' wanna nap mama," He whispered, Niki could barely hear him.

"Okay love," Niki stood up and reached a hand out for Wilbur. Wilbur simply stared at the hand for a second before using a chair to help himself up carefully.

Niki nodded and walked behind the little as he wobbled to his room, using the wall as support as he went.

When they arrived in the small room Wilbur plopped back onto the floor after grabbing a baby blanket from his bed.

Wilbur looked up at Niki after a few moments, his coffee brown eyes filled with unshed tears. "M' sorry mama, bein' touched jus' huwts,"

"That's okay my love, I'm not upset," Niki carefully reasured the baby, walking towards his curtains.

She closed the curtains then switched on the tiny lamp by Wilburs bed, providing the space with dim light.

"You wanna nap on the floor?," Niki asked gently, already grabbing pillows and Wilburs stuffed whale from his bed.

Wilbur simply nodded, his sleepy eyes already starting to close. Niki put some pillows on the floor then handed Wilbur his whale and directed him to lie down.

Wilbur nodded sluggishly and laid down, immediately curling up into a ball. "Mama come too?," Wilbur mumbled, reaching a shaky hand out.

Niki smiled gently and moved to sit next to the little, reaching a hesitant hand out to rest it on his head.

Wilbur hummed contently when she began lighting scratching his scalp and he shut his eyes slowly.

"M' happy 'ou came mama," Wilbur mumbled, his slurred voice not making it easy to understand him.

"I'm just happy you're okay bear," Niki said, her voice soft and warm. She leaned down to place a small kiss on the boys head.

A/N: This was gonna be hurt/no comfort but I can't do that to small Wilbur:,)

Also I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading here that much, I've been writing so much for my little Dream book that I keep forgetting I have this one:,) very sorry about that

Word count: 900