Finding Juliet

But soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
                   It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!—
              Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
                               Romeo (Act 2, Scene 2)

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Yunlan and Da Qing sneakily went down the stairs. He knew by now that his father would probably found out about what he did at last night's date.

"Shhh! This way!" Yunlan pointed as they tried to escape through the backdoor. "Ahem!" Mr. Zhao coughed from behind them, making both frozen on the spot. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked while tapping a stick on his hand. Yunlan gulped and immediately started running away while his dad chased after him with the stick. And Da Qing doesn't understand why he's also running along with Yunlan.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

On the other hand, Shen Wei knew exactly what to do. "Good morning dad!" Shen Wei hugged and kissed his dad sweetly. "Wei Wei! Don't think you could get away by..." Before his dad could finish scolding, drops of crocodile tears came rolling down from Shen Wei's beautiful eyes. Mr. Shen suddenly panicked. "Don't cry! Daddy is sorry!" As he wiped away the tears and started feeding him breakfast. "Can you tell daddy! Who's the guy you were with? Are you dating him?" Mr. Shen questioned, causing Shen Wei to choke on his food. "No Dad! He's just..just a nobody!" Shen Wei lied and quickly ate his breakfast.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

At the School Theatre:

"Everybody! Get to your post!" Teacher Chu shouts out while blowing on Sebastian, the whistle he normally uses when coaching.

Everyone hurriedly scattered to their places.

"Shen Wei, go up the balcony! We will act out this scene." Teacher Chu pushed Shen Wei up the stairs. "But Teacher, why are we skipping scenes?" Shen Wei complained. "Because this is the most famous and romantic scene. I want it to be perfected!" Teacher Chu's eyes sparkled thinking about the drama award. "Yunlan! Come! You did memorize your lines, right? Put the script away! Be natural!" Teacher Chu snatched his script away. Yunlan gulped down his saliva as he made his way to his position below the balcony.

"Act 2, scene 2!" Teacher Chu blew his whistle.

Shen Wei started acting out his scene as he entered the balcony, pretending to look at the night sky. Teacher Chu silently clapped, seeing Shen Wei doing such a great job. His hopes went up skyrocket. He then eye signalled Yunlan to start acting out his lines.

Yunlan took a deep breath and came out to the light. Teacher Chu began to grin widely from ear to ear, seeing Yunlan looking handsome as Romeo. Yunlan then began to recite his lines.

"But soft! What light through wonder women breaks?" Teacher Chu's grin immediately turned upside down.
"I, from the west, and Juliet is the moon." Teacher Chu's eyes began to dim.
"Come out...come out! white moon, and slaughter the rising sun." Teacher Chu's rocket of hopes began to plunge and crash.

Everyone couldn't hold it any longer and started breaking into laughter, even Shen Wei from above. Yunlan just scratched his head, not knowing what he said wrong.

Teacher Chu quickly blew the whistle and sprint over to smack Yunlan with the rolled-up script. "What wonder women?! This is Romeo & Juliet! Not some sort of superhero drama!" He finally gave up and threw the script towards Yunlan, who caught it. "You better memorize all the lines by tomorrow!" As he rubbed his nape.

"Forget the script! Go up the balcony and act out the kissing scene!"

"What?!" Shen Wei and Yunlan popped their eyes wide, only to get a death glare from Teacher Chu. Yunlan then began to literally climb up the balcony because Teacher Chu wanted it to be realistic. "Okay! Kiss!" As he blew the whistle again.

Both Yunlan and Shen Wei stiffened. "Let's just get this over with!" Shen Wei spoke under his breath. Yunlan quickly pulled Shen Wei towards him and locked their lips, taking the lead. Shen Wei started to retaliate because he wanted to lead instead. It looked like they were devouring each other, which in fact, both were fighting for dominance without realizing they were giving everybody a good show.

"Bellisimo! Bellisimo!" Teacher Chu kissed the tip of his fingers. "Perfetto! Perfetto!" His hopes skyrocket again.

Some students were lost watching the love scene, while some started snapping pictures and videos, posting them on the school forum.

"Cut! Cut! Cut!" Teacher Chu shouted, but both were still lost in the kiss, trying to win over one another.

Da Qing and Guo tried waving to get both attention until Teacher Chu blew the whistle. Shen Wei quickly pushed Yunlan away, as the latter almost toppled over the balcony, but managed to grab onto Shen Wei's shoulder, which made him accidentally pull Shen Wei in for another kiss. Shen Wei widened his eyes in shock, and this time kicked Yunlan off the balcony. Yunlan came crashing down like a rocket, landing on Teacher Chu and broke Sebastian in the process.

Immediately, Shen Wei dashed out the exit, feeling embarrassed. And Guo quickly followed after his Young Master.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

The photos and videos of them kissing started spreading like wildfires. All the posting and reposting on different social media did not escape the attention of An Bo, who gritted his teeth, seeing Shen Wei kissing the same unknown male.

He was about to smash his phone, but instead, he made a call to his father. "Dad I want it done now!" He closed his phone and gulped down his liquor. "You will be mine!" And went out.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Good job! Buddy! You got yourself another fan club going!" Da Qing showed Yunlan the new online forum of the kissing scene.

"Tomorrow, tell Ling Jing to delete all these forums!" Yunlan rubbed ointment on his back once more before leaving the bathroom.

They walked through the hallway and noticed a figure lying against the wall. Both rushed over to check who it was. Only to see that it was the unconscious Guo alone.

"Guo! Hey!" Da Qing tapped on his face. Guo stirred and quickly jumped up in a panic. "My Young Master! Help! Please! He got kidnapped!" Guo wanted to plead to Yunlan, but only to find that he was already gone.

Yunlan upon hearing that Shen Wei got kidnapped, had already bolted out the door in a flash.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Let me go! Who are you guys?" Shen Wei tried to struggle, but soon he was gagged. His hands were tied together as he was being dragged inside a car at the school parking lot. Suddenly a voice was heard, calling out Shen Wei's name. Shen Wei widened his eyes, knowing whom the owner of the voice belonged to. He tried to struggle again and make a sound, but a knife was immediately placed at his throat. "Don't move! Or I will slit your pretty throat!" Zhu Jiu threatened.

"Shen Wei! Shen Wei!" Yunlan kept calling out as he ran up and down the parking lot, looking around for Shen Wei.

Shen Wei could only pray inwardly for Yunlan to find him. "Yunlan! I'm here! Look at me! Please!" But tears started rolling down his eyes as watched Yunlan walked past the car and has now made his way out of the parking lot.

"Let's go!" Zhu Jiu commanded his underling Ding Dun to start driving. "Where to Boss?" Ding Dun asked. "The Pier!" Zhu Jiu replied as he looked intensely at Shen Wei.