We Are Each Other's Dream

"WEI WEI!"

"YUNLAN!"

Both dads shouted, startling the two as they immediately jumped out from each other's embrace.

"COME HERE!" Mr. Shen grabbed Shen Wei, who clutched onto Yunlan's arm for help. "Please, Dad, don't break us." Shen Wei pleaded with tears. "We both love each other. Please, let us be together." Yunlan held tightly onto Shen Wei for dear life while begging both their dads.

"Let go of my son!" Mr. Shen yelled and pushed Yunlan harshly to the ground. Mr. Zhao, upon seeing that erupted like a volcano. "How dare you push my son!" He grabbed Mr. Shen's collar as both fathers started strangling each other.

"Stop!" Yunlan and Shen Wei tried to pull them apart but with difficulty because their hands stuck to each other's neck like crazy glue. Finally, they managed to pull their fathers apart.

"Keep your son away from my baby!" Mr. Shen coughed and pulled Shen Wei inside the house. "Ah Lan! Ah Lan!" Shen Wei cried, trying to reach for Yunlan's hand.

Yunlan wanted to reach back, but Mr. Zhao pulled him away. "You, tell your son to stop bewitching Yunlan!" Mr. Zhao squeaked while pulling Yunlan into the house as well.

"I hate you, Daddy! I don't want to see you!" Shen Wei stormed to his room and banged the door in his dad's face. "Wei Wei, open up, my baby." Mr. Shen knocked. "Just leave me to die in here, if you don't allow me, to be with Ah Lan!" Shen Wei threatened his dad and began crying loudly, making Mr. Shen panicked.

Guo, who was already sleeping and dreaming about receiving the golden bell award, suddenly heard his young master crying and immediately dashed upstairs. "My Master, what happened?" he asked Mr. Shen, who told Guo to convince his son to come out. "Go away!" Shen Wei threw something at the door, startling them both as they retreat from the danger behind the door. "Let him be for now!" Mr. Shen sighed.

While in Yunlan's case, his dad locked him up in a room and confiscated his phone. "Open the door! I need to see Xiao Wei!" Yunlan kept banging and banging on the door. "You can choose anyone to love, but not him! Until you break up, you're not allowed to leave the house!" He then called a few of his men to guard the house.

"Tap...tap!" Da Qing tapped lightly on the window as he witnessed the scene earlier. Yunlan cracked open the barred window and was surprised to see his friend. "Shh...here, take this, I got to go before your father's men see me." Da Qing passed Yunlan his cellular and quickly snuck out. "Thank you, my friend!" Yunlan quickly dialled Shen Wei's number.

Shen Wei was rolling in bed crying when suddenly his phone rang and quickly picked up. "Xiao Wei, everything will be alright. No one can break us apart." Yunlan assured, hearing his lover's distressed cries. "Ah Lan, I miss you." Shen Wei kept crying while Yunlan console him with sweet promises for the whole night.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

The next morning, Mr. Shen used his spare key to open the door, bringing Shen Wei his favourite breakfast. "Why is he burning scented candles at this time." He wondered but didn't dare to ask. "Wei Wei, eat something!" Mr. Shen wanted to spoon-feed Shen Wei, who was sulking with arms crossed. "No! Just let me starve to death." He turned his head away, rejecting the food.

A minute later, Mr. Shen came back in with a brochure. "Look! We can book a vacation after your graduation. You always wanted to visit Rome and join the theatrical school there. We could check it out!" Mr. Shen lured, seeing the twinkling in Shen Wei's eyes. Shen Wei quickly noticed himself almost getting tricked and averted his gaze. "I'm not going anywhere. Just let me die in here!" He covered himself with the blanket and chased his dad out. Mr. Shen sighed and looked for another solution to cheer up his son.

After Mr. Shen left, Shen Wei quickly came out from under his blanket and pulled out a plate of fried chicken he had asked Guo to bring him earlier.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"Let me out! I need to go to school!" Yunlan banged the door. Finally, Mr. Zhao unlocked the door and brought him some food.

"You only need to show up for the exams. So there's no need to attend classes. And here!" Mr. Zhao threw a pamphlet on the table for Yunlan to look at. "This is the school you always dreamed of attending abroad. They have a special league team there as well. You will enroll in the school after graduation!"

Yunlan widened his eyes and quickly rejected. "I'm not going anywhere without Xiao Wei." He closed the pamphlet and passed it back to his dad. "You really disappoint me, Yunlan! Because of Shen Wei, you lost your dream and ambition." Mr. Zhao sadly turned away and was about to leave. "Dad! You don't understand. I found back my dream that I had lost!"

Mr. Zhao knew he got to think of another solution. He took Yunlan's phone and texted Shen Wei to meet him, pretending to be Yunlan. Shen Wei received the text and knew it wasn't Yunlan but agreed to meet up anyway.

Shen Wei quickly dressed for the meet-up. "Wei Wei, where are you going?" asked Mr. Shen, who was making some cake with Guo to cheer up his son. "I need to get some fresh air!" said Shen Wei. "Let me accompany you!" Mr. Shen was about to follow but gained a glare from his son, so he backed off. "Okay! Come back soon! The cake will be waiting." After Shen Wei walked out, Mr. Shen smacked his forehead, not able to defy his beloved son. Well, he knew that Yunlan was still being detained in-house, so that's why he allowed him to go.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"One mint ice cream and a coffee. Enjoy!" said the waitress, only looking at Shen Wei and gave him a wink, making Mr. Zhao arched his brow. "If my son dates him, he will have a lot of competitors."

Shen Wei quickly took a scoop in his mouth. "Shen Wei, you're a smart boy! You knew that it wasn't Yunlan that text you?" Shen Wei nodded and took another scoop while Mr. Zhao continued his saying. "Then you should know, I want you to break it off with my son. Because of you, he's dropping his dream to enroll in a special league school."

Shen Wei, who had his face down while eating, quickly raised his eyes to look at Mr. Zhao and frowned. He quickly ate all his ice cream and neatly patted his mouth with a handkerchief. Mr. Zhao arched his brow again. "He's gentle as a girl!"

"Listen, Uncle Zhao. Don't you understand your son's dream? His dream is me, and my dream is him. We will not break up!" Shen Wei banged his fists loudly on the table, almost breaking it, making Mr. Zhao startled and spat out his coffee. "That's all I wanted to say!" Shen Wei got up and went to the counter to order takeout. "Yes..sure." The earlier waitress was afraid of Shen Wei, who switched from an angel to a devil.

"Please give this to Ah Lan for me!" He handed the mango ice cream to Mr. Zhao. "By the way, I think I'm the only person who can convince Yunlan to enroll in that school! But you know what that means, right?" He winked and excused himself.

Mr. Zhao smirked. "Such feisty fella, just like Yunlan's mother." He looked at Shen Wei walking away like a model.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

At school, Da Qing had told Teacher Chu what had happened with the two. Upon hearing it, Teacher Chu cannot stay still because the performance is in a week. They needed to practice and do rehearsals. So he quickly called both parents.

Luckily, Mr. Shen and Mr. Zhao agreed but with one condition. The school must allow their bodyguards inside the school to watch over their sons. Teacher Chu had no choice but to agree.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Meanwhile, Da Qing and some other students were asked by Teacher Chu to go out and glued some posters at the bus stop and high traffic areas to attract more audiences to buy the tickets. "Let's go over there!" Da Qing called the others.

Shortly after, a person accidentally stumbled across the posters. He took out a knife and started scratching the faces on the posters with hatred. "I will kill you!"