Once Upon A Hybrid

Long ago at the dawn of Seabrook, vampires owned the night.

In a secret cave, they found crystals that would let them walk in daylight.

There was one Vampire that stood out.  His name was Venom.  He wasn't just a Vampire, he was Vampire, werewolf, and Demi-god.  He was the most powerful Vampire.

But behind their backs, he's been practicing dark magic behind their back, wanting to rule over all vampires.

But son, he was caught, and placed on trial for his crimes.

"Venom, are you a vampire?"  A male Vampire asked.  "Yes!"  Venom said.  "I am a Vampire, and much more."

Venom was surrounded by werewolves, vampires, and gods, like Zeus, Hades and more. "Yet you have betrayed your coven!" The male Vampire said. "You stole knowledge above your age and station. You practice the darkest of magic."

"I have not!" Venom exclaimed. "I know... I know nothing of these crimes. I... I promise."

"Enough deception!"

A sad face vanished and a straight face on Vernon's face formed as he raised his eyebrows. "I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power."

The Vampire looked at a werewolf and nodded. The werewolf took away its V crystal and its moonstone, Venom felt a rush a power leave him, he fell to the ground.

"Wait!" Venom pleaded. No. I can control it! I... Give me another chance!"

"You are banished" the Vampire declared. "Never show your face around here again!"

The words that left his mouth rest hurt Venom, something in him snapped. "If I can't show his face, neither can you."

A wave of red energy escaped Venom and shot into the sky. A moment after, a comet passed over the town, its light was brighter than the sun, so powerful that it drove the camper into the secret cave.

But Venom created an earthquake, and the vampires got trapped, hibernating forever.

Venom transformed into a beer and took off into the night sky.

The V crystal and Moonstone necklace vanished on m demon the ground in a flash of black energy.

In another world, the V crystal landed on a table near a Scepter in a house, just across a teal safe with a bunch of magnets. "Oh, maybe she'll like this" a woman wearing all purple and black grabbed the V necklace and picked up her baby.

The Moonstone landed near a child who was laying on the ground near a Cottage.  "Bah! I knew that weak man wouldn't take care of you, if you want something done right, you gotta do is yourself" a teal tentacle slithered out the opened door and grabbed the baby.  "Oh, he'll like this" another tentacle popped out and grabbed the Moonstone.

Legend says that if the moonstone meets the V crystal in the secret cave, it will create a light powerful enough to wake the dead. But beware, the earth will shake and the rocks will plummet before they are set free.

But it wouldn't be over. Soon, Venom will return, wanting to harm and destruction to the world. But soon, two teenagers, a boy, and a girl, along with their team and three groups of extraterrestrials, will stop him, saving the world with their special abilities and the power of the werewolves, the vampires, and the gods.