They Own The Night

The Vampires and Werewolves were at the Wolf Den, it was late at night.  "So, new people, they look welcoming" Wyatt smiled.  "Yeah, a purple fire-breathing dragon and a teenager who can shoot water from his hands are so welcoming"  Vincent laughed sarcastically.  "Well, first vampires, now them, I wonder what next, aliens?"  Vance shrugged.

"Where's Wynter?"  Willa asked, usually she would''ve said something over the top by now.  "Vanna's gone too,"  Vance said.

"No, it's okay, we're here"  Vanna and Vincent ran to the pack of werewolves and brood of vampires.  "Where were you two?" Wyatt asked.  "Well, we were wondering how Urson and Mal got a moonstone and a V crystal"  Wynter started.  "So we snuck in the old Seabrook Library and found this" Vanna started.  They began to read from the dark brown book Vanna had in her hands

Long ago at the dawn of Seabrook, vampires owned the night.  In a secret cave, they found crystals that would let them walk in daylight.

There was one Vampire that stood out. His name was Venom. He wasn't just a Vampire, he was Vampire, werewolf, and Demi-god. He was the most powerful Vampire.

But behind their backs, he's been practicing dark magic behind their back, wanting to rule over all vampires.

But son, he was caught, and placed on trial for his crimes.

So many came to his trial, werewolves, vampires, and gods, like Zeus, Hades, and more. He stole knowledge above your age and station. He practiced the darkest of magic.

He claimed he did not break the rules, but that they simply bent to his power.

The Vampire was stripped of his moonstone and V crystal, stripped of his powers and was banished, to never show his face again.

But he had one bit left, using it, he let u=out a wave of red energy and shot into the sky. A moment after, a comet passed over the town, its light was brighter than the sun, so powerful that it drove the camper into the secret cave.  He created an earthquake, and the vampires got trapped, hibernating forever.  

The V crystal and Moonstone necklace vanished on m demon the ground in a flash of black energy, landed in another world.

Legend says that if the moonstone meets the V crystal in the secret cave, it will create a light powerful enough to wake the dead. But beware, the earth will shake and the rocks will plummet before they are set free.

But it wouldn't be over. Soon, Venom will return, wanting to harm and destruction to the world. But soon, two teenagers, a boy, and a girl, along with their team and three groups of extraterrestrials, will stop him, saving the world with their special abilities and the power of the werewolves, the vampires, and the gods.

"Please, that's fake"  Willa rolled her eyes.  Wyatt sighed at his sister, this is exactly how she was with the Great Aphla.  "Maybe she's right," Wyatt said, jumping down from his seat and approaching his sister.  Willa sighed at him, that was just like him, believing every stupid legend he hears.

"There's no way that's real," Willa said.  "But Mal has a V crystal!" Vance pointed.  "And Urson has a moonstone!"  Wyatt laughed.  "Maybe with them, they can lead us to Venom, and we can finally stop him."

"And when we do, we can make sure that no one like him will exist ever again!"  Wynter giggled.  The Werewolves and Vampires murmured in agreement.  "Ugh, fine!"  Willa groaned.  "Even if this prophecy is true, and Mal and Urson were sent here to help us, they don't know about it!"

"We'll bring them to the Wolf Den, tell them about it" Wyatt smiled.  His sister stared long and hard at him until she let out a loud groan and said:  "Fine, we'll keep an eye on Urson, the vampires will keep an eye on Mal, and soon enough, we'll bring them to the Wolf Den."

The vampires hissed, and it blended perfectly with the werewolves howl.

(Willa) No one's catching me unless I wanna be caught

(Vanna) I'm dancing in the shadows, ain't no leash when I walk

(Willa) It's great to feel invincible, it's great to feel alive

(Vanna) My appetite's insatiable, there's nowhere it can hide

(Willa and Vanaa) Our freedom isn't up to them, it's only up to us (Us)

I'm the alpha, I'm the leader, I'm the one to trust (Trust)

Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life

(Awoo)

(Willa) We're wolves, we own the night

(Willa and Vanna) Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

(Wyatt) I'm picking up the scent, it seems we're on the right track (Track)

(Vance) The moonlight's on the rooftops, the wind is at our backs (Backs)

(Wyatt) We're living in the shadows, we're living for the chase (Chase)

(Wyatt and Vance) Our legacy is in our sights, so let's pick up the pace

(Wyatt and Vance) We're on a quest to find the power that's inside of us (Us)

Their the alpha, there the leader, there the one to trust (Trust)

Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (Awoo)

(Wyatt) We're wolves, we own the night

(Werewolves and Vampires) Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

(Willa) We own what we own

The night is our home

We own what we own

(Wolves, awoo)

(Werewolves and Vampires) We own the night

Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite

Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!

____________________________________________________________

In the dark woods, away from the Wolf Den, a bat flew down transformed into a vampire.  He popped his claws out as he atared at high school.  

"Their here."

____________________________________________________________

Hades was walking through the woods, thinking.  Suddenly, his hair caught fire as a relization hit him.

"Oh, Mal, Urson, what have you gotten yourselves into?"