Were In This Together, It's Goin' Down

At the school, Zed and Addison's fathers were actually trying to arrest the vampires.  "Vampires, freeze where you are!"  Addison's dad, Dale Wells demanded, but the vampires were ready, they started to hiss violently at them, making them back up.

"Stay away from us!"  One of the vampires hissed.

The VKs, AKs, zombies, werewolves, Vanna, Vicent, Vance, Lacey, Addison, and Bree ran into the school.  "What do we do?  It might be too late" Lacey sighed.  "It's never too late,"  Addison said, she quickly came up with an idea.  "Bree, VKs, Lacey, I need your help.  We're gonna need more cheerleaders" and the VKs nodded.  

"Actually, no!  We're gonna need everyone" she smiled. 

The zombie patrol surrounded the vampires, ready to attack.  "Back off!"  One of the vampires hissed, making the zombie patrol jump back a little but they were still ready for a fight.  "ARREST THEM!"  Dale demanded.  "GET 'EM!"  Zed's dad, Zevon Necrodopolis yelled.  

The zombie patrol starting filling the school with fog, blurring the vampires visons, while the other just stood there, not sure of what to do.  With their vampires not sure of what to see, the zombie patrol took action, they cuffed the vampires.

"Now you beast will finally be tamed," Dale said.

"NO!"

"Addison?"  Dale and Zevon asked.

Addison stood in the center of the VKs, AKs, zombies, werewolves, and cheerleaders.  "Dad, let them go!"

"These monsters are dangerous," Dale said.

"Yeah, we all are!"  Venom said.  "But we can change, the zombies did, the werewolves did, and now I will."

"Your the most dangerous of them all, if anything we should be arresting you" Dale pointed at the powerful vampire hybrid.

"Let them go!"  Willa demanded, who was backed up by Uma.

"Or we'll make you.

(Willa) We can take them!

(The VKs) Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade

Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank

(Willa) Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution

Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution

We'll protect our own, take back the stone

No, human nature cannot hold us down

(Uma) Huh, let's get this party started

I swear I'm cold-hearted

There's no negotiation

I'm not here for debatin'

You need some motivation?

Just look at my face

Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient

I'll throw y'all overboard and their skills make 'em killer sharks

You either hand over the vamps or you'll be ripped apart

(Werewolves) Oh-oh-oh-oh