A Day In Seabrook

What's happening? Where Am I? How did I get here?

Addison Wells looked around at where she's at, a light pink cave, like the Secret Cave. She looked at what she was wearing, she was in her Werewolf attire, brownish-orange with a purple fur sweater, her white hair had little braids, and not to mention her Moonstone Necklace.

She was surrounded by little bats and Werewolves. She looked around, her white hair whipping each way, a confused look hit her face. In the center, a few feet ahead of her, was a bright white light. She couldn't help but walk towards it.

"ADDISON!"

Addison woke up from her dream, a small scream escaped her, she, without thinking slapped the guy that was next to her, who let out a loud groan. "Oh, Zed!" Addison sighed with relief.

Hi, I'm Addison, welcome back to Seabrook.

Addison stood up from her table at lunch and gave Zed, her zombie boyfriend, a big hug. "Hey, are you okay?" Zed asked, Addison has been having weird daydreams, but she's never told anyone what they were about, not even him.

Hey, it's Zed, and yep, still a zombie!

It's the first day of the new school year and lucky you, you're looking at the coolest kid in town, the only person who's as chill as I is Addison, isn't she great?

The two walked out the lunchroom holding hands, Addison had her hair curly with little braids, in her cheerleader outfit, while Zed had emerald green hair, his brown jacket with one sleeve and grayish jeans had rips and patches, his Z-band was fit in his wrist, they were the couple of Seabrook.

"Hey!"

Eliza, Bonzo, and Bree walked up to them. Eliza had her hair in a ponytail, had silver studs on her red jacket, wore red overalls, black hightops, and, like all zombies, had a Z-band. Bonzo had paint splattered over his black vest, open red shirt with a zombie logo, red jeans, and different colored shoes. Bree had her long black hair loose and just wore her pink and white cheerleader uniform. "Hey, guys" Zed smiled. Bonzo spoke in zombie language. "I'm sorry?" Addison asked, she still didn't know that much. "He asked why does Zed have a red mark on his cheek the size of Addison's hand" Bree translated, making Zed and Addison laugh.

Zed: Welcome back to Seabrook High, were back and better than ever, and not just cause of us, cause now we have a brand new pack

They looked to the side, they saw the three main werewolves, Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter strutting down the halls like they were queens and king. Willa's long, dark, bushy curls of hair with several white streaks jumped behind her. She wore combat boots, a sleeveless orange tank top, dark ripped jeans, and a dark purple leather jacket, she flashed her signature wicked smile, showing her pointed but human-like teeth.
 Wyatt, like most werewolves in his pack, wore a black fur sweater and a purple shirt under it, dark ripped jeans, like all werewolves, has a claw-like mark painted on the side of his face, symbolizing his culture and loyalty to his pack, he ran his hands through his brown and shaggy hair with a white streak, like all werewolves in his pack do.
 Wynter had long, dark brown hair with two buns, only one of them is white. She wore combat boots, black ripped leggings, a purple tank top, and a light brown leather jacket.  They all wore their Moonstone Necklaces around their neck that enhances their abilities.

The three werewolves walked up to the group. "What's up?" Willa smirked, placing her arm on Wyayy's shoulder and planting her other hand on her hip. "Not much," Addison said. "Hi, Eliza" Wyatt chuckled.  "Hey, Wyatt" Eliza smirked.  Addison gave the two a weird smile. So...you guys going to the Spring Dance?" Bree asked.

Zed: The spring dance is coming up, I'm planning on asking Addison, but in a flashy way, this is gonna be epic!

"Well, unless another gang of monsters showed up, yeah, we're going," Eliza said.

But suddenly, they heard screaming, people ran past them. "Bucky!" Willa grabbed him by the wrist. Bucky had black curly hair, wearing his cheerleader uniform, with the Acey's behind them. "What's wrong?" Wynter asked. "B-b-b-bats!" he blurted out. "We saw bats, flying down the hall!"

"there's one now!"

A black bat flew towards them, but with purple lighting surrounding them, it popped to the ground in human. She had dark hair with a small streak of red on the right side. Her eyes are lined with purple eyeliner and she wears a crystal pendant around her neck. She wore a leather jacket, a black shirt with purple wavy lines, a red skirt, three belts, gray leggings, and red shoes. Her eyes are dark and violet.

"Vanna!" Addison cheered, she quickly ran and gave her vampire friend a hug. "It's great to see you guys again!" Vanna smiled, as did the rest.

Zed: Vanna is a vampire who came to Seabrook once, she came to help bring back her family of vampires, but I guess she brought back more.

"How did all these bats get here?" Willa asked. "A few weeks after you guys helped me" Vanna started. "More of them started to show up, I told them about Seabrook High snd they wanted o come."

Two other vampires flew up and dropped next to Vanna, transforming into their human form. They both had black hair with purple tips. "These are my closest friends, Vincent and Vance," Vanna said.

Vincent wore a black long sleeve shirt with ripped sleeves, a black and red leather jacket, black jeans that are ripped in the middle, purple hightops, he wore purple, red, and black bracelets. Vance, Vincent's older brother, wore a black shirt with a black and purple leather vest, dark violet ripped jeans and red shoes. Like Vanna, they both, like all vampires, had black colored nails and wore a leather necklace with their V-shaped crystal that let them walk in daylight. "Hey!" Vance smiled. "What's going on?" Vincent smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-" Addison started, but Vance interrupted her.

"Addison, Vanna told us, she talks about you a lot."

"Does she now?" Addison raised her shoulder. 

"What?!?  They can't join our school!!"  Bucky shoved his way to the front, but Vincent walked up and hissed at him, showing his practically glowing fangs, his eyes beaming a blood-red, his sharp black and red nails piercing out his fingers.  "Wow, watch it!" Vance pulled him back as Bucky jumped back.  "What, I was just hissing" Vincent, hissing was a language to vampires, like howling to vampires, and zombie language.  "Like saying hi, or nice to see you, or I'll sink my teeth into your neck" Vincent smirked.  "He's the violent one," Vanna said.  "Yeah, we have that one too, my sister" Wyatt pointed to Willa, who whipped her hair around and smiled.

"So, I kinda talked to the principal, and when she finally stopped shaking, she said yes," Vanna said, smiling. "Well then, welcome to Seabrook!" Addison smiled.

"And as Captain of the Cheerleading team" Bucky brushed up. "Feel free to come to join, we welcome everyone, zombies, werewolves, and now, vampires."

"Well, I did love cheering with you guys, we'll tell the others about it," Vanna said. The group just stood there, Bucky walked off, saying as school president, he had way too much work ahead of him, so Willa just growled at him and with a small shriek, he walked away fastly.

"Come on, we'll show you guys around," Zed said as she, Zed, Willa, Wynter, and the vampires walked ahead, leaving Wyatt and Eliza behind.

"After you" Wyatt smiled, looking at Eliza. "Oh, um, okay, thanks Wyatt" Eliza smiled back, as they began to walk down the hall.  "So...um, you going to the dance?"  Wyatt asked.  "Um, yeah, it could be fun, you?"  Eliza grinned.  "Yeah" Wyatt's smile grew wider.  "I'm just figuring out how to ask the right girl."

Their hands slowly made their way to each other, and they ended up holding hands, leaving them both smiling.