Technogagly trouble

"Hello, Seabrook High!!"  Principal Lee said from her microphone, receiving a full round of applause.  Zed, Bonzo, and the vampires were in the audience, while Addison, Bree, Wynter, Wyatt, and Willa, who were in the center along with the other cheerleaders.

"Who's ready for our annual Seabrook High Spring Dance, now with zombies and werewolves?!?"  She yelled and she answered was greeted by another roll of applause.  Addison looked back at Zed, they were both smiling at each other. 

"Now, for a special routine made by the Cheerleaders!"  She said.  Bucky flipped and cartwheeled to the front of Principal Lee and smiled, showing off his jazz hands.  "Don't forget to vote on your, for the first time ever, Spring Dance King and Queen, which we all know will be me!  But does anyone else have any nominations?"  Bucky chuckled.  The room was silent until Bree broke it with a yell.

"I nominate Addison Wells and Eliza Zambi for Queen and Zed Necrodopolis for King!"

Bree nudged Addison playfully and Addison returned it with a hug.  "I nominate Wyatt Lykensen for King and Willa Lykensen for Queen!"  Addison smiled.  She looked back at Zed smiling, and Zed returned the same child-like winder smile.

Zed:  So I'm still trying to figure out how to ask Addison to the dance, I helped Wyatt with his way, and Bonzo already asked Bree by sending her flowers.  Now it's my turn, but what do you get for a girl as amazing as Addison Wells.

The cheerleaders flipped behind  Bucky and began to perform a well-made dance and cheer, with Howlin, of course.   

____________________________________________________________

The crew was Evie's Starter Castle, talking about their plans for the party.

"So, we need a theme?  Any suggestions?"  Ben asked.  "How about a rock star party?"  Hades, the god of the underworld, and Mal's father asked, he could play.  "That would be...interesting"  Melody, leaning on Urson's chest, and his arm wrapped around her, smiled awkwardly, she wasn't the kinda girl who listened to rock music.

"I have an idea!"  Mal said.  "We are not all wearing purple" Audrey, sitting next to Harry, chuckled, as did Evie and Uma.  "Okay, Queen of Mean, what's your brillaint idea?"  Mal tilted her head.  Audrey was silent for just a second and had a sad look on her face, she hated being reminded of her past, she already did so much bad, but she quickly wiped it away and answered.  "I say we do a pretty wicked princess dance" she smiled.  "Didn't you do that last year?"  Ben asked.  "And the year before?"  Jane, cuddling with Carlos added.  "And the before"  Melody joked.

"How about a Heigh Ho theme?" Doug suggested.  "We can have axes and diamonds and minerals."

"Where would we get all that?"  Jay asked.  "Guys, we need to think of something," Mal said.  "How about a pirate ball?"  Uma smirked.  "Now's there's a good plan, captain" Harry smiled.  "Agreed!"  Gil cheered.  The sea three gang of Pirates fist-bumped on their agreement.

"I'm pretty sure we're the only pirates here" Urson pointed out, with his arm wrapped around Melody.  "A sports party,"  Jay asked.  "What?  That wee boy's games, Tourney?"  Harry raised his eyebrow.  "Seriously?" Jay started.

"I have an idea!" Carlos said, trying to stop an argument between Jarry and Hay.  "How about a dalmatians party, everyone can wear different colored spots."  "No can do, I can't pull off spots"  Evie, laying on Doug sighed.  "How about a fairest of them all party?  The winner gets everything and the loser gets nothing."

"I'm down,"  Uma said, the two girls high-fived.  "Any other ideas?"  Mal rolled her eyes at the two girls.  "How about an Under the Sea ball"  Melody started.  "It will have sea animals,  teal neon lights, sea decorations everywhere..."