Queen of Cheer

It was time for cheer practice, today being led by Bucky. Addison and Bree were talking with the other cheerleaders.

A loud whistle was heard, they turned to around to see Bucky, along with his Acey's. "Okay, who's ready?" Bucky smiled, in response, hearing a cheer. "Now, we have to bring it for the Spring Dance, since I'm obviously gonna win Spring King. Now I say we start with..."

Bucky noticed something, they were looking behind them. "Bucky!" The Acey's said. Bucky looked around to see Audrey and Jane, apparently, they were watching them.

"Sorry, but this practice is for cheerleaders only," Bucky said. "Oh, I know" Jane spoke out. "That's why I brought Audrey. I asked her to try out, she was the Captain of the Cheerleading team in Auradon!"

"Well, Auradon isn't here now, is it?" Bucky laughed. "And a monster on our cheerleading team? EWW!" The Acey's groaned. "What about them? No offense" Audrey pointed at the werewolves and zombies on the team. "Maybe I'm not being clear, leave!" Bucky said, having a stern look on his face. "Well, maybe I'm not being clear, I'm not leaving!" Audrey stepped up to Bucky, planting her hand on her hip.

The two cheerleaders stared into the eyes of each other. Jane shivered, Audrey was not someone you would wanna mess with, Auradon learned that first-hand.

"Bucky!" Addison said, the two broke from their stares and looked at her. "Anyone can be a cheerleader" Addison walked up, took Audrey's hand, and led her to the cheerleaders. "Show us what you can do!"

Audrey smiled at Addison and thanked her, at least someone is being nice to her since her evil rampage.

Addison was able to get Audrey an audience, some cheerleaders, zombies, werewolves, and the VKs, of course. "I'll start the music, good luck" Addison squeezed Audrey's arm and ran, starting the music.

Audrey thought about what she would do, she could do one of those cheers she made from Auradon, but she quickly rejected. She had a cheer, it was probably perfect for Seabrook, but she needed a partner. She grabbed Addison's arm and they both stood in front of the crowd.

"You are the mighty shrimp!" Audrey shouted, she got the audience hyped on their feet, Addison followed her lead. "We are the Mighty Shrimp. We wanna hear you shout. From the left and from the right. Turn up the volume now. We wanna lift you high. You'll never feel the ground. We'll get you up. We'll never stop. This is a hometown!"

"We are the Mighty Shrimp! We wanna hear you shout! From the left and from the right! Turn up the volume now! We are the Mighty Shrimp! It's time to show you now! We got the stuff to light you up! It's getting hotter now! We're getting hotter now! It's getting hotter now!"

Audrey ran to the top of the stage that was put there and her arms were jumping up and down. After she got everybody hyped, she flipped off the stage, landing on her feet. Addison ran up to Audrey, as did the other cheerleaders.

(Audrey) We were made for this

There's nothing we can't do

(Cheerleaders) We came to play

We're here to stay and win the day

'Cause we were made for this

Didn't come here to lose

We came to play, we're here to stay

What's left to say when we know

(Addison) Nothing's gonna get in our way

No!

(Audrey) Come on, let me hear you say

We're fired up, you're fired up

We're fired up

Nothing's gonna get in our way

No! Come on, let me hear you say

We're fired up, you're fired up

We're fired up

The audience cheered for the pink princess. "That was amazing! You're a natural cheerleader!" Addison smiled. "If you think I was good, you should see the VKs, they are all amazing dancers!" Audrey pointed at the VKs, who were cheering loudly for her.

"You should be here until you can get back to Auradon," Addison said, but Bucky interrupted.

"Whoah, whoah, Addison. You're not cheer Captain yet. And as long as I'm captain, your not on the team!" Bucky turned to Audrey.

"Is this because I'm not from Seabrook, or because you're just afraid I might steal the spotlight you so desperately want" Audrey whipped her hair around and the whole gym came to a halt.

"Haha, no one talks to me that way" Bucky smiled, but a glare was slowly forming. "Well, it's about time someone should" Audrey tilted her head, Bucky's lucky she doesn't have powers or her eyes would've been blazing pink.

The two stared into each other's eyes, Bucky was headstrong and very intolerant, and Audrey was determined, feisty and when she needed to be, bossy.

"What about a cheer-off?" Tracey suggested. "What's a cheer-off?" Jane asked, Addison faced her and started explaining.

"A cheer off is basically like our presidential debate, you sing, rap, cheer, the whole thing. And the winner is declared the best cheerleader."

"Who wants to see a national cheer-off?" The Acey's shouted and it interrupted in a ginormous appulse was their answer.

"Then it's settled. Bucky vs Audrey!"

After some applause, Audrey quickly fast-walked towards her friends and the zombies. "What did I just get myself into?" Audrey's head fell down, but as soon as Harry held her hand, her heart warmed up and she melted into Harry's hands.

"Don't worry, we'll help you" Eliza said. "We will?" Zed asked. Eliza elbowed him in the arm. "Yes, I helped Zed become president. It didn't work because of some drama with Addison and her Moonstone necklace, but I'm sure I can help you win this."

Later...

Bucky and the Acey's were in their cheer room. "I want to win this cheer-off" Bucky started. "There should be something about that monster that can make everyone scared of her."

The Acey's nodded at their captain.

"So find something bad about Audrey, something that makes her so evil, people would cower at the sight of her!"