A Day In Auradon

Mal and Urson were sitting on a bench near Auradon Prep. They both had this weird dream last night.  They were in a light pink cave, surrounded by little bats and Werewolves,  a few feet ahead of them, was a bright white light, they walked towards it, and then they just woke up.

"It can't be just a dream," Urson said, he wore a sleeveless dark mesh purple shirt, a ripped turquoise leather jacket with gold patched under the tears, aqua jeans with hints of brown, and ocean teal boots with crustacean accents.  Her clothes were beaded with shells and sea glass, he picked at one of the many curls in his short and stylish dark teal hair.  "Especially since we both had it" Mal sighed, she pulled her dark purple hair with blue highlights, now longer, behind her ear.  She wore a light purple tank top with her signature two-dragon icon on it, a black skirt, purple leather leggings with blue patches in the middle, a blue, black, and magenta leather jacket, and black boots.

"What do you think it means?" Urson asked.  "I don't know, but until we figure it out, I don't think we should tell the rest" Mal wondered aloud.  "Definitely," Urson said.  They bumped their fists, it was agreed, they won't tell, Evie, Jay, Uma, Carlos, or the others until they figured it out.

"Hey, guys!"

Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Audrey, Ben, and Melody walked up to them.  Mal and Urson only smiled at them.  "Hey, you guys okay?"  Evie asked, her dark long blue hair laid back, with one braid.  She wore a blue buttoned-up shirt, a blackish-blue leather jacket, gray leggings with hints of blue, a red skirt with golden hearts, black and gold heels.  "Yeah, I'm good, E" Mal took Evie's hand.

"What about you?"  Carlos asked, he wore a black vest with a red fur collar, a red and white shirt, black and white pants, and red sneakers.  "Yeah, I'm alright" Urson patted Carlos on the shoulder.  "That's a pretty necklace, Mal" Ben smiled and sat near her, he wore a cobalt blue suit with its yellow pocket square, his honer-brown hair shifted off his forehead.

Ben admired Mal's purple necklace, it had a V shaped crystal on it. 

"Oh, thanks, my mom said she found it when I was a baby" Mal explained

"Oh, thanks, my mom said she found it when I was a baby" Mal explained.  "Hey, I remember that necklace, didn't Harry try to pawn that," Uma said, wearing her black netted shirt with a turquoise bodice, a pair of teal and black leather pants with gold sparkly patches and brown boots, her hair was completely loose, with a few of her signature braids, all decorated with golden pieces of starfish and shells.  "Yeah, luckily, he gave it to Carlos" Mal smiled.

"Speaking of necklaces, I didn't know you had that one" Melody said, she wore a pink camisole, a pink skirt, gold pants, black heels, her seashell necklace, and an ocean blue ring, with her dark brown locks put in braids.

She looked at Urson's Moonstone necklace.